Kronos Visual Designer- UI/User Interface Designer in Lowell, Massachusetts
Visual Designer- UI/User Interface Designer
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Software & Product Development
UKG is looking for a lead Visual UI (User Interface) Designer to drive the vision of the UKG next generation of products. This individual will have a passion for design and a keen eye for details. The Lead Visual Design is expected to partner with UX leadership to improve the team’s processes and to nurture a fun and engaging work environment and team culture.
• Define, refine and evolve the art direction of a large suite of enterprise products
• Define relevant, original and unique visual strategies for the UKG products
• Understand designs that are in-trend, cohesive, on-brand and that incorporate best practices
• Create, Design and Document high -fidelity mockups
• Define and evangelize a visual design system
• Initiate collaboration with peers and stakeholders to ensure delivering high-quality products through the entire design and development process
• Collaborate with a high performing team of designers including researchers, user experience and visual designers
• Provide coaching and feedback to less experienced team members and help them grow
• Assist in improving design processes to support business initiatives
• Manage commitments and deadlines
•5+ work experience with a focus on product and visual design across a variety of platforms including web, mobile, tablets, phablets and kiosks
• Highly skilled in standard design tools (Adobe suite, Sketch amongst others)
• Bachelors degree or Masters in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar
• Proven ability of working and collaborating with a large cross-functional team
• Strong visual, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrable experience defining a visual language and a visual design system for enterprise products
• Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to communicate strategies, concepts and designs to large groups
• Proficiency in mastering design principles (Typography, Composition, Scale, Color theory amongst other) and applying them to product design
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs