UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Social Media Strategist in Lowell, Massachusetts
Social Media Strategist
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
The role of the Social Media Strategist is to support social media strategies that meet the overall goals of the company. This position is responsible for writing, organizing, and supporting content for organic global and domestic messages on corporate social media channels. Additionally, this position will be on the front lines of listening and engaging with fans and followers to manage comments, messages, mentions and social media customer support. The social media strategist will apply public relations knowledge, creative thinking, and analytical strategies to achieve successful social media results.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and deliver messaging/copywriting that supports social media strategy and aligns with corporate philosophies, employing good judgment and sensitivity
• Assist in the creation and execution of global social media strategy and support all associated needs
• Monitor social media and current events and communicate on timely topics externally when needed
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams to gather collateral and manage processes for social posts and campaigns
• Create Salesforce campaigns and links to track metrics and insights from social media
• Work with external agency and vendors to optimize social media tools and resources
• Understand overall goals of marketing department to create symbiotic social media approach
• Use Sprinklr to listen, publish, engage, and report
• Analyze key metrics on social media assets
• Share social media insights with marketing, product, support, and sales and suggest actions
• Strong background in social media and public relations with the ability to quickly create compelling messages for public consumption
• 2-5 years of experience supporting B2B social media and public relations
• Ability to contribute to and execute ideas for social content and campaigns
• Experience writing/editing content for corporate social media accounts (able to adopt the style, tone, and voice of UKG brand)
• Public Relations experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
• Positive attitude, quick learner, strategic-thinker with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
• Flexible, collaborative approach including capacity to work in a changing environment, make recommendations for improvements, and receive feedback
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel, and Google Analytics
• Experience with Salesforce and Sprinklr (or other social publishing/listening platform)
• Familiar with B2B social media marketing and advertising
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs