Kronos Senior Technical Product Manager - Platform Services in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Technical Product Manager - Platform Services
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
UKG is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a strong technical background to manage functional and non-functional aspects of our Dimensions Platform Services. As a Product Manager focused on the Dimensions Platform, you will lead the strategy and tactical implementation of one or more services that unify the Dimensions suite and accelerate our ability to bring new features to market. Your goal is to ensure that the feature set, scalability, resiliency and supportability of the services you own meet or exceed the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
• Work with engineers in New Product Development and Operations to build solutions and processes that enhance the overall experience with Dimensions and the services you own
• Work with cross-functional teams (including Support, Services, Sales and Marketing) to define clear requirements and readiness deliverables that ensure an exceptional SaaS customer experience
• Define and implement metrics and alerts for your services in order to drive optimal customer experience and supportability
• Continuously update knowledge about how your services are used and applied by other products in the suite and our customers, along with the technology options for delivering those services
• 6-10 years of experience as a Technical Product Manager working with an Enterprise-level SaaS offering
• General understanding of cloud operations, including automation, configuration and change management, monitoring, event and alert management, capacity management, availability and resiliency, SOC2, security and threat detection and similar topics
• Superior written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams/stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships at multiple levels within the company, including with engineering, marketing, sales, support and services.
• Track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
• Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to change quickly and easily
One or more of the following is also desired:
• Experience working with Agile or Agile Scrum methodologies
• Experience working with Workforce Management software
• Software engineering background with experience building scalable microservices
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs