UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Marketing Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Marketing Manager
Branchburg - New Jersey - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
The Senior Marketing Manager will perform a critical role in helping the UKG Partner Channel to grow our EverythingBenefits business unit through both new partner acquisition and current partner growth activities. Your role is to assist in a variety of marketing projects that our partners and us require to achieve this. We work with several groups including Partner Sales Executives, Partner Success Managers, the internal Product Marketing team, and the partners themselves. Because we are involved with so many groups and in so many marketing activities, we get to work collaboratively on a large variety of projects.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, we will expect you to deliver the following:
• Updated and de-branded marketing materials from the UKG direct marketing team when available.
• New marketing materials to assist both the Partner Sales Executives and for our partners as needed.
• Monthly update emails to subsets of partners, including product and organizational updates.
• Attendance at a variety of trade shows throughout the year.
• Marketing assistance and insights to partners as needed.
• Strong assistance with events such as regional prospecting events, internal webinars and events, and our annual Partner Community Workshop conference.
• Ideas for how to evolve and improve all marketing efforts both for our team and for our partners.
• Weekly updates on marketing activities and results to the leadership team.
To do this you must possess:
• Ability to form relationships with all types of people. You should expect to work with a variety of UKG employees and partners.
• An understanding of both UKG products and our partner reseller community. You will need to create and modify content based on the audience that content will be facing.
• The creativity to produce original content for a variety of uses across marketing programs, and the desire to produce meaningful and impactful content.
• Organizational skills necessary to manage both short-term and long-term projects at once, and to ensure the most critical projects are getting immediate attention.
• The motivation to proactively look for ways to help both the internal team and our partner reseller community.
• B.A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience
• Highly detail-oriented
• Outgoing personality with a desire to help and support others
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
• Capable of adapting to change in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service experience
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office tools including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The ideal candidate will also have:
• 4-7 years in a marketing role, preferably in the technology industry
• Prior experience managing attendance at trade shows
• Experience using tools such as HubSpot, MailChimp, Drupal CMS, Eloqua, and Salesforce CRM
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs