Kronos Senior Architect in Lowell, Massachusetts
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Remote - - USA
Software & Product Development
This architecture role is a hands-on, technical leadership role requiring expertise with complex, enterprise applications running in a cloud multi-tenant environment. You will be providing architectural leadership to teams responsible for platform and application development with a focus on system wide security, data, operational efficiency, serviceability, and oversight of the SDLC.
You will be a mentor and technical leader, responsible for providing oversight and guidance on broad architecture projects. In addition, you will be responsible for vetting new systemwide architecture projects, and ensuring commitments from partners and stakeholders, as well as providing senior management-level summary status and feedback to business stakeholders and product management.
Your role as the leader of this team is to provide thought leadership and a clear, consistent architectural vision across the platform, distributed services, and operations.
• Lead portfolio of architecture projects balancing prioritization, work intake, stakeholder/partner relationship building, and architect assignments
• Lead design of systemwide architecture initiatives using modern cloud technology stacks, with a core focus on security, resiliency, scalability, supportability, and performance
• Deliver senior leadership-level reporting of architecture investments, business impact, and future investment planning
• Engage in new architecture initiative planning, design, and intervene in implementation concerns when necessary to support platform and application teams
• Partner with architecture teams across the portfolio to collaborate on architecture investment areas and identify opportunities for strategic architecture investments
• Partner with architecture leadership and governance teams to improve consistent architecture practices across the portfolio
• Provide expert-level troubleshooting and design/development guidance to development teams facing complex architecture needs
• Produce or contribute to high level or detailed design of new architecture features
• 15+ years in software engineering/architecture with expert knowledge working as an architect or engineer in complex, distributed, enterprise-scale development organizations
• Must have experience with Java, Angular, and Kubernetes
• Delivery of one or more complex, distributed platform architecture projects is required
• Applied knowledge in at least one major public cloud provider
• Broad, demonstrable knowledge of enterprise software components, including databases (relational and non-relational), virtualization, containerization, CI/CD, automation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with senior management and executives
• Experience with software and cloud security architecture concerns and relevant technical aspects
• Experience diagnosing and analyzing complex distributed systems preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs