Kronos Senior Accessibility Product Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Accessibility Product Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Remote - - None
At UKG, we care deeply about delivering an equitable user experience. That means we are committed to building products that enable everyone to access, easily use and obtain equal value from their use. We are looking for a Product Manager for Accessibility with experience working in a fast-paced environment. As the Product Manager for Accessibility your goal is to ensure our products meet or exceed the current Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). This will require you to work closely with customers, implementation teams, product development, and UX to ensure our products are optimized for accessibility.
• Assist product and design teams in conceptualizing, planning and embedding A11y into new and existing features
• Assist in authoring epic level feature requirements and collaborate with UX and Product Management in the story writing process
• Work closely with product engineering teams to execute against requirements
• Assist with test plan iterations and management of improvements to the A11y process flow
• Help build and maintain the Accessibility roadmap
• Lead A11y feature reviews and initiatives across the organization and with customers
• Act as a subject matter expert to communicate and promote the understanding and adoption of Accessibility goals and practices thought the organization
• Ability to interpret and advise on standards, principles and techniques for meeting A11y success criteria (including WCAG 2.0 AA, WCAG 2.1 AA)
• 8-10 years of industry experience, in product management / product ownership experience
• Ability to think from an end-user perspective
• Commitment to meeting high expectations of end users
• Strong knowledge of assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, TalkBack)
• Experience with Agile/Scrum practices
• Experience leading cross functional project management initiatives
• Advanced communication/presentation skills needed to represent your work with customers, stakeholders and management
• Familiarity with Responsive Web Design and mobile apps
• Ability to train and coach colleagues on various A11y topics
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs