Kronos Renewals Marketing and Strategy Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Renewals Marketing and Strategy Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Remote - None - None
We are currently hiring a Manager, Renewals Marketing & Strategy within the Contracts and Renewals organization responsible for defining our go-to-market strategy for maintenance and subscription renewals, defining end-of-life planning across multiple legacy Kronos products, and building training and enablement tracks for a team of Customer Renewal Representatives. The Manager, Renewal Marketing and Strategy is accountable for revenue and customer retention as customers evaluate renewing their contract or are put on an end-of-life path, ensuring that the entire process delivers a positive customer experience.
The foundational goal of this area of focus is to partner across the organization to clearly and strategically consolidate our portfolio of solutions while taking care to ensure impacted customers can achieve success – all while allowing Kronos to accelerate innovation within strategic products so we can continue to deliver industry-leading technologies in the workforce and human capital management space.
This person will frequently work with a diverse group of stakeholders across all business groups. Ideal candidates are individuals who can maintain a high degree of collaboration among groups with different objectives; end-of-life plans have implications across product engineering, finance, services, and all customer-facing roles. This leader should have the capacity to keep all groups in mind when developing strategies and goals and will be part of a motivated and energetic team that believes not only in the quality of our solutions, but in the importance of helping our customers best utilize our solutions to better understand and engage their workforce.
Marketing and Enablement:
The Contracts and Renewals function is responsible for managing recurring revenue across over 12,000 customers and over $850M in maintenance and subscriptions. In this area of focus, to goal is to support the Renewals team in developing our go-to-market strategy for all renewal communications and renewal offers unique to product and/or vertical needs. An understanding of branding, offer creation, value proposition messaging, and the use of demand-generation tools like Eloqua and Gainsight is desired. In addition to go-to-market strategy, this person will support the team in ongoing training and enablement as Kronos continues to innovate and address new needs in the marketplace.
• Provide oversight for multiple product migration initiatives while coordinating with product management and business stakeholders and leaders
• Participate in and inform the activities of a highly-matrixed team of cross-functional stakeholders
• Support business stakeholders and leaders in planning and executing the cross-functional activities necessary to successfully execute customer migrations, such as product readiness evaluations, services pricing models, and development of best practice and migration tool resources
• Engage in financial modeling to define budget expectations and timelines for migration
• Facilitate the achievement of product-specific revenue and customer revenue retention and other financial objectives
• Ensure a delightful and successful migration customer experience for each customer migrating to a new solution
• Collect, represent, and incorporate the voice of the customer in setting migration strategies or challenging existing ones
• Partner within the business to identify, asses, and summarize internal HR-impact plans for key resources and personnel that are tied to legacy solutions
• Provide visibility to stakeholders and leaders on the status and success of migrations
• Drive customer segmentation and pricing methodologies to enable Renewal success
• Facilitate pricing incentives and offerings that drive contract growth at point of renewal and/or address specific customer needs
• Create compelling collateral to be used by the Renewals team in their renewal conversations
• Act as primary owner of new hire training and ongoing Renewal Representative enablement as Kronos introduces new product and services offerings to the market
• Drive the overarching Renewal Communication strategy across all platforms including Kronos.com, the Customer Community, our presence at our annual industry event (KronosWorks), our generic email communications as well as email communications from individual representatives, and all internal branding/awareness campaigns
• BS or BA, or equivalent experience required
• 2+ years related leadership and management experience preferred
• Intermediate level industry/vertical knowledge
• Ability to diffuse conflict, negotiate, and improve critical internal and external relationships
• Keen ability to create an operationally-sound, programmatic approach to achieving specific goals
• Ability to work across organizational structures including Product Management, Engineering, Finance/Accounting, Corporate IT, Sales, Marketing, and other areas
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and tradeoffs and determine optimum solutions that keep the customer experience intact
• Ability to create compelling presentations and business cases
• Ability to analyze data and provide decision making support around your findings
• Mastery-level oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Ability to stay calm under pressure, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, web-based presentation tools, and Salesforce.com preferred
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.