UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Partner Marketing Specialist in Lowell, Massachusetts
Partner Marketing Specialist
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States
Description & Qualifications
As a Partner Marketing Specialist at UKG, you will perform a critical role in helping the UKG Ready Partner Network to grow our business unit through new partner acquisition and current partner growth activities. Your role is to assist in a variety of marketing projects that our reseller partners and internal team requires to achieve our goals. We work with several groups including Partner Sales Executives, Partner Success Managers, the UKG Product Marketing team, and directly with the Partners themselves. Because we are involved with so many groups and in so many marketing activities, we get to work collaboratively on a large variety of projects.
As a Partner Marketing Specialist, responsibilities would include:
• Maintaining a library of marketing collateral for Partners to utilize under their preferred label.
• Creation of new marketing content to support growth initiatives and our Partner Sales Executives.
• Maintaining a weekly newsletter program designed to keep Partners engaged and informed on key product and organizational updates.
• Maintaining a bimonthly communication to Partners that shares timely and relevant product updates.
• Delivery of a spotlight on select Partners each quarter to share success stories.
• Coordination of various sales promotions and update webinars to the partner community.
• Managing the StructuredWeb marketing platform used by Partners including maintaining the vendor relationship and assisting the internal teams and Partners as needed.
• Promoting the StructuredWeb program to drive awareness and usage with Partners.
• Delivering against an editorial calendar for case studies highlighting both Partners and their customers currently using UKG Ready.
• Strong assistance with our annual Partner Community Workshop conference.
• Ideas for how to evolve and improve all marketing efforts both for our team and for our partners.
To do this you must possess:
• Ability to form relationships and build trust. You should expect to learn from and work with a variety of UKG employees and partners.
• Understanding of the UKG Ready product, or a curiosity and passion for HR and payroll technology
• Understanding of channel marketing and how to effectively support the needs of our partners’ customers.
• Ability to align content creation to various audience types and personas.
• The creativity to produce original content for a variety of uses across marketing programs, and the desire to produce meaningful and impactful content.
• Organizational skills necessary to manage both short-term and long-term projects at once, and to ensure the most critical projects are getting immediate attention.
• The motivation to proactively look for ways to help both the UKG Ready Partner Network and our partner reseller community.
• A strong desire to take on more challenging projects as you grow in this role and in your career.
• 2-5 years in a marketing role, preferably in HR technology
• Customer service or partner experience
• B.A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience
• Skilled in using Microsoft tools including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The ideal candidate will also have:
• Highly detail-oriented
• Outgoing personality with a desire to help and support others
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Capable of adapting to changing priorities
• Experience using tools such as StructuredWeb, MailChimp, and Salesforce CRM
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs