Kronos Marketing Specialist in Lowell, Massachusetts
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
This role will work closely with others on the demand generation team, as well as product marketing, creative, web, and marketing operations to help increase awareness and demand for prospects and customers.
• Help to develop and execute a comprehensive lead generation/demand creation plan & budget
• Leverage tools to accurately measure and report on effectiveness of lead generation campaigns
• Help to manage and accurately forecast the lead generation budget (including accurate p.o. processing and timely invoice collection)
• Utilize repeatable processes for lead generation and follow-up by sales; provide effective and timely communications with sales teams as appropriate
• Manage relationships with appropriate vendors to expand reach of demand generation programs
• Create tasks in workflow system to initiate data work, HTML layout of landing pages and emails, and email blasts as well as any list work, segmentation and lead uploads
• Utilize marketing software tools for program evaluation; maintaining data accuracy and reporting
• Work closely with the cross vertical Program Managers to develop an effective plan targeted at the appropriate personas that tells an orchestrated story for UKG
• 1-3 years B2B software lead generation experience
• Education: BA/BS
• Outstanding attention to detail; must be highly organized
• Adept at planning and organizing requirements of moderate scope and complexity
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and programs to ensure overall progress
• Must have strong metrics orientation
• Experience using systems such as SalesForce and Eloqua a plus
• Operates with integrity without compromise
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• Excellent written communication skills an absolute must
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs