Kronos Marketing Programs Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Marketing Programs Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Marketing Programs Manager will report to the Manager, Customer Marketing Programs and will be responsible for all customer marketing programs focused on upsell and cross-sell opportunities, including webinars, email communications, direct mail, and customer nurturing. The right candidate must effectively manage across multiple departments to drive measurable results for these customer programs. The Marketing Programs Manager must use all available tools and techniques to improve program effectiveness and must work closely with the product marketing, creative, web and marketing operations teams to achieve a fully integrated marketing plan that targets customers in all phases of their lifecycle.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive customer program plan & budget.
• Leverage tools to accurately measure and report on effectiveness of customer marketing campaigns.
• Help to manage and accurately forecast the customer marketing programs budget.
• Manage the customer communications calendar.
• Utilize repeatable processes for program development and follow-up; provide effective and timely communications with lead development reps and sales teams as appropriate.
• Build a positive, cooperative relationship with the Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Operations, Creative, Operations and Web organizations.
• Leverage partnerships and relationships across the company and with external vendors to maximize program budget and ROI.
• Five+ years B2B software marketing programs experience
• BA/BS; MBA degree is a plus
• Proven experience with customer marketing, customer engagement programs, customer communications preferred
• Excellent written communication skills an absolute must
• Proven track record of establishing and achieving measurable goals in a highly automated marketing environment
• Must have strong metrics orientation
• Strong understanding of positioning principles and methodology
• Experience using systems such as Salesforce and Eloqua a plus
• Operates with integrity without compromise
• Outstanding attention to detail; must be highly organized
• Strong leadership, influence and interpersonal skills required
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs