UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Marketing Internship - Summer 2023 in Lowell, Massachusetts
Marketing Internship - Summer 2023
Travel Amount Required:
Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Indianapolis - Indiana - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
Program Dates: May 22nd – August 11th
About the Program
UKG’s Intern Academy program is dedicated to helping college students jump start their business careers at a top-ranked technology company that cares about its people. Our interns work on enriching projects that have a significant business impact on the future of our company. In addition to your day-to-day work with your team, interns get to experience our award-winning culture through mentorship, learning programs, team-building activities, networking events, and more. We have big ideas — and need big thinkers to help us realize them.
About the Marketing Track
UKG is looking for interns to join our marketing teams for the summer of 2023! As an intern in our marketing track, you will work in various aspects of a global marketing organization and gain experience working cross functionally. Our interns are placed into a variety of teams, including marketing programs, industry marketing, customer marketing, business development, public relations, marketing operations, advertising, events marketing, social media, or even employee communications. Responsibilities could include:
• Supporting lead generation through direct mail campaigns, webinar programs, or email promotions
• Conducting competitive intelligence research or performing market analyses
• Creating engaging content for media releases, social media platforms, and customer collateral
• Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s advertising strategy
• Reviewing current UKG customer stories to create, update, and validate information as needed
• Assisting with the planning, execution, and communication of customer or promotional events
• Maintaining prospect/customer/competitor data in UKG’s CRM platform
• Reporting upon campaign effectiveness through accurate reporting
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree – preference will be given to rising seniors
• Pursuing a major in business, marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, sales or another related field
• Able to commit to a full-time internship for 12 weeks starting late May through mid-August 2023
• Microsoft suite proficiency
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong analytical, business process analysis, and problem-solving capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage and connect with internal and external partners
UKG is unable to sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for our internship program, including students on temporary sponsorship through CPT. All applicants must be eligible to work in the US with no restrictions.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs