CTG Managing Director, Alliances in Lowell, Massachusetts
Managing Director, Alliances
Sep 09, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Computer Task Group is seeking a Managing Director-Alliances.
Develops and manages strategic partner alliances across the Americas. Identifies, evaluates, and pursues partnerships across channels that deliver market impact, long-term value, and fuel CTG’s growth. Executes CTG’s go-to-market strategy for partner alliances. Participates in and supports sales and marketing initiatives and campaigns to increase partner visibility and strengthen our position as a preferred partner. Works closely with Sales, Marketing, Solutions, Delivery, and senior leadership.
• Develop short-and long-term vision and strategic partnership plans across channels that align with business unit and corporate goals
• Build and manage partner alliances that align with CTG’s business strategy, industry trends, and drive demand and revenue generation
• Evaluate potential new partners based on ability to co-sell and represent CTG’s services, willingness work with CTG, access to clients, and required investments
• Lead a partnership planning process that develops mutual performance goals and objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
• Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned
• Serve as the conduit between CTG and our partners’ sales teams to jointly develop accounts and drive business development
• Ensure value of partnerships and CTG’s role is clearly articulated and communicated to the sales organization
• Drive, track and report on pipeline attribution, influenced revenue, and profitability of each partner
• Analyze metrics to evaluate effectiveness of each partnership and report findings to the leadership team e.g. leads passed to CTG, deals closed, indirect attributions
• Manage requirements of each partner alliance, e.g. investments, certifications, training
• Ensure partner alliances align at the executive and transaction level to drive business i.e. Sales to Sales connection
• Facilitate preferred pricing from partners to drive sales; oversee negotiations of partner agreements and discounts
• Coordinate efforts between Solutions, Sales, and Marketing to initiate and execute campaigns
• Communicate success stories and wins across the Americas to increase partnership visibility
• Provide coaching and mentorship to Client Partners and less experienced team members
• May manage a team of Channel Managers
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, or commensurate work experience
• Minimum 10 years of IT consulting experience leading large projects or teams
• Minimum 8 years demonstrating success in business development activity and service / solution development
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with and managing channel partners
• Expertise in building and developing relationships, sales and marketing activities, and planning and implementing strategies with key decision makers
• Expertise in business development; demonstrated ability to negotiate/interact with client C-level executives
• Competence in developing and managing to a strategic and financial plan
• Strong verbal and written skills
Please apply to the link below to be considered or email your resume to Tana.Stilloe@ctg.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Team Operations
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- CTG Jobs