UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager, Product Management in Lowell, Massachusetts
Manager, Product Management
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Qualifications
The Manager of Product will contribute to the creation and execution of the Recruiting product strategy and vision for UKG’s Talent Acquisition product portfolio. Most importantly, this role will lead a team of Product Managers and Business Analysts and will be responsible for growing and developing the team. We are searching for a leader who thrives on building great products and growing great product people, as well as enjoys working in an agile environment to lead products from ideation to delivery. This leader is skilled at serving and partnering with key stakeholders– from customers and prospects to service and support teams. This person also has a passion for HCM technology and fulfilling our product vision to help organizations realize the full potential of people at work, elevating organizations to greatness.
● Supports definition of the product portfolio strategy and direction of investment for Recruiting products.
● Articulates clear product vision aligned to the overall strategy for product.
● Serves as the voice of the customer and takes an outside-in approach leveraging customer interaction, industry trends, and competitive intelligence as a foundation for product direction and decision making.
● Serves as expert on current state of the product with relevant metrics, benchmarks, and usage data.
● Contributes to roadmap definition and empowers the team to fully own and develop the features.
● Analyzes and develops new market opportunities and monitors offering success.
● Maintains continued awareness of industry changes and compliance changes in Talent Acquisition technology.
● Creates and collaborates on feature overviews, detailed designs and prototypes, using Agile methodologies.
● Inspires engineering, UX, and Delivery in order to build products customers love.
● Fosters a strong product culture for the entire team based in best practices for discovery.
● Strong stewardship of the product investment and ability to make decisions with competing priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Demonstrated experience in managing a Product Management group
• 3-5+ years technology Product Management experience
• 3-5+ years knowledge of Recruiting / Talent Acquisition technology or relevant UKG product experience
• Seasoned people manager with a strong track record of growing and developing product teams
• Comfortable and experienced presenting to all size audiences and levels
• Strong business acumen and internal partnership skills
• Preferred completion of Pragmatic Institute's Product Management Certification or similar product training courses
• Preferred certifications in HR related fields (e.g. PHR, SHRM-CP)
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs