Kronos Internal Communications Specialist, technology in Lowell, Massachusetts
Internal Communications Specialist, technology
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Communications Specialist will support the Technology, Operations, Products, and Support (TOPS) organization at UKG in building a strong culture of community by engaging and informing team members through big picture communications that highlight our business, our strategy, and our goals.
Working alongside and reporting to the TOPS Communications Manager, you will drive our strategy and deliver communications materials and campaigns that celebrate our people, their accomplishments, and the impact that their work has on our business.
We’re looking for a self-starter who is passionate about partnering with our organization to understand complex workstreams, and explain them through organized, creative communications. This role is vital to helping our global team of over 2600 team members in 10 countries to feel connected, valued, and inspired!
• Partner with key stakeholders across the global TOPS organization as well as other parts of UKG to capture and articulate business updates, employee news, product information, team recognition, and customer insights throughout the year.
• Develop and execute communications across established channels for our internal audience (weekly newsletter, internal team site, email campaigns, events, etc.)
• Manage our weekly email newsletter and internal team site by executing on established deliverables and ensuring content is always fresh and relevant.
• Interview team members and highlight their stories through different mediums such as our “Leader in the Spotlight” podcast and “Work Anniversary” program.
• Partner cross-functionally to deliver community-related events and activities.
• Bachelor’s degree and equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in communications, marketing, or PR.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience project managing and coordinating content for communications campaigns related to products and technology.
• Ability to work as part of a team and partner with stakeholders to lead efforts across disciplines.
• Self-starter mentality and ability to connect with colleagues to tell interesting and engaging stories.
• Experience with internal communication tools and collaborative platforms – Intranet, email marketing, social media, etc.
• Creative knowledge, and experience with Adobe Creative Suite and basic video editing is a plus!
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) . (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs