UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Industry Marketing Manager- Retail & Hospitality in Lowell, Massachusetts
Industry Marketing Manager- Retail & Hospitality
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
Industry Marketing Manager – Retail, Hospitality and Food Service
The Industry Marketing team at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) is seeking a skilled and collaborative Industry Marketing Manager to assist in driving growth within the various segments of the Retail & Hospitality industries.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes the initiative to understand and become an expert in the industries they’ll be supporting – along with learning how human capital management and workforce management solutions can help organizations thrive. This multi-faceted role works in harmony with internal and external stakeholders to develop content that drives our efforts in sales lead generation, program marketing, events, field outreach, and account-based marketing.
This is an individual contributor role who will work closely with the Industry Marketing team and cross-functional partners to define and execute go-to-market plans and materials for the Retail & Hospitality vertical. You will be a subject matter expert and impactful storyteller that highlights industry trends, challenges and solutions highlighting UKG differentiation and partnerships as applicable. You will leverage the UKG values and voice at the center help create distinction.
Industry and Thought Leadership
• Use a variety of sources to research and analyze relevant business situations/trends and proactively recognize, evaluate, and develop messages to address key issues, drivers, and solutions
• Participate in conferences, tradeshows and webinars to learn, network and expand the UKG brand. Build relationships with external industry experts. Interview and promote UKG customer stories.
Content Development and Program Support
• Develop impactful sales tools and resources including collateral, white papers, presentations, etc.
• Design and deliver creative content plans and assets that include industry thought leadership and specific industry messaging in support of various campaigns/programs
• Work cross-functionally with internal departments including but not limited to sales, presales, services, creative, field marketing, corporate marketing, events, corporate communications, PR and external partners
Strategic Sales Support
• Collaborate with sales management, reps, and customers to develop and execute programs, events, and content that support industry goals. Communicate marketing initiatives to build awareness and enablement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication and/or Business required
• 7+ years of relevant marketing, communication, PR and/or writing experience
• Ability to work cross-functionally on multiple simultaneous projects required
• Strong PowerPoint presentation skills required
• Self-starter who can identify problems and proactively suggest, then execute creative solutions with minimal hands-on supervision
• 3+ years’ experience in SaaS marketing and/or sales is preferred
• Willingness to learn, research, and report on how software generates ROI for our customers. Previous experience preferred
• Experience working in retail, food service, or a hospitality organization is helpful and preferred
• Experience with presenting in front of small and large groups virtually and in-person
• Outstanding attention to detail; must be highly organized
• Flexibility to travel up to 25%. Subject to COVID-19 travel restrictions and policies
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs