UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Demand Generation Programs Specialist in Lowell, Massachusetts
Demand Generation Programs Specialist
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States
Description & Qualifications
Do you want to put your interest in marketing to work for a growing global organization? Do you wish you could develop a broader understanding of the critical role Marketing plays within an organization? Then why not consider joining UKG in this Demand Generation Programs Specialist role.
The Demand Generation Programs Specialist will report to the Senior Director, Demand Generation and Field Marketing and will be responsible for lead generation and demand creation focusing on the Retail and Healthcare verticals, including webinars and email blasts, appointment setting and direct mail programs, lead nurturing, pipeline acceleration, and incentive-based programs. The right candidate must effectively manage across departments and with the team to help drive measurable results within the lead generation team. The lead generation team is responsible for generating a consistent flow of leads for sales sufficient to achieve stated quotas and business goals. The Demand Generation Programs Specialist must help drive the use of all available tools and techniques to improve effectiveness and assist in fine tuning the lead generation machine to maximize results.
• Help to develop and execute a comprehensive lead generation/demand creation plan & budget
• Leverage tools to accurately measure and report on effectiveness of lead generation campaigns
• Help to manage and accurately forecast the lead generation budget (including accurate p.o. processing and timely invoice collection)
• Utilize repeatable processes for lead generation and follow-up by sales; provide effective and timely communications with sales teams as appropriate
• Maintain a positive, cooperative relationship with the Industry Marketing, Field Marketing, Creative, Marketing Operations and Web organizations
• Manage relationships with appropriate vendors to expand reach of demand generation programs
• Leverage partners to help maximize marketing budget and reach
• Create tasks in SharePoint and Workfront to initiate data work, HTML layout of landing pages and emails, and email blasts.
• Utilize marketing software tools for program evaluation; maintaining data accuracy and reporting
• 2-4 years B2B software lead generation experience
• Education: BA/BS
• Proven experience with lead/demand generation
• Outstanding attention to detail; must be highly organized
• Adept at planning and organizing requirements of moderate scope and complexity
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and programs to ensure overall progress
• Must have strong metrics orientation
• Experience using systems such as SalesForce and Eloqua a plus
• Operates with integrity without compromise
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• Excellent written communication skills an absolute must
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs