UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Advertising Specialist II in Lowell, Massachusetts
Advertising Specialist II
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
About the Team
The creative and passionate Advertising & Sports Marketing team is responsible for leadings several key areas of UKGs brand awareness efforts including the buildout and launch of our brand campaigns, implementation and optimization of our strategic media plans and the management of our sports partnerships.
About the Role
The Advertising Specialist II role will support all three key areas of the Advertising & Sports Marketing team including advertising, media and sports marketing to help drive positive brand awareness results for UKG.
• Support the development, launch and optimization of brand awareness campaigns by working closely with key internal stakeholders and our advertising agency
• Aid in the development of media strategy for our brand awareness campaigns by supporting research efforts, identifying areas of opportunity and helping implement optimizations
• Help manage all facets of our sports partnership relationships including communicating with external partners, asset fulfillment support and hospitality requests
• Be responsible for assisting with team reporting needs by gathering results, developing recap presentations and communicating those results across teams
• Aid the team with content creation for external partners and managing the upkeep of our content management systems
• Lead efforts for communicating team news and developments through UKG Today page and other internal resources
• Support with team finances including vendor onboarding, creating purchase requisition and orders, invoice processing and budget tracking
• Assist key program managers with cross-functional projects with other marketing teams including, but not limited to, internal communications, social media, public relations and digital marketing
• Provide administrative support for the team including, but not limited to, preparing agendas, managing schedules and scheduling in-person & virtual meetings on behalf of the team.
• 3+ years’ experience within marketing, advertising or similar industry
• 1+ year of having worked with 3rd party agencies
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Able to be on-site in our Lowell, MA or Weston, FL office min of three days a week
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Proven capabilities in a marketing and/or advertising role
• Highly-organized individual with a positive, self-starter mindset.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs