Huron Consulting Group Salesforce Business Development Executive - Healthcare (Nationwide) in Lexington, Massachusetts
Huron is a global consultancy that collaborates with clients to drive strategic growth, ignite innovation and navigate constant change. Through a combination of strategy, expertise and creativity, we help clients accelerate operational, digital and cultural transformation, enabling the change they need to own their future.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
The Salesforce Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling complex and broad Salesforce solutions and services to new and existing Healthcare (Provider) clients. The executive will source new business opportunities/engagements by using an existing network of professional contacts and by initiating and developing relationships with executive client professionals, professional advisors, and partner channels that lead to signed contracts for Huron to deliver professional services. The executive will be able to identify and assist in closing consulting services.
The individual will sell consulting and advisory services to the C-Level with regards to leveraging technology to enable financial transformation, digital solutions, and customer experience. Success may be found selling through the Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce sales organization or directly to the end user. If focused on the end user, the successful Business Development Manager will be tapped into a broad and deep CxO community in their region.
Other responsibilities include:
• Prospecting and developing new clients to expand Huron presence in the target industry space including maintaining an extensive pipeline of qualified new client opportunities.
• Achieving annual sales goals and market penetration targets.
• Utilizing knowledge of Enterprise Solutions and Markets to educate Huron Managing Directors and sellers.
• Partnering with internal Huron Managing Directors to introduce Huron’s solutions to clients.
• Co-developing client strategies with Sales and Marketing leadership and other practices.
• Defining growth opportunities through industry, client, and competitor analysis.
• Assuring high levels of client service and satisfaction
• Depth and background in the professional services industry. Able to communicate an understanding of the industry and the influences that impact the current and future states of the marketplace to internal and external audiences. Knowledge of enterprise solutions and leading solution providers (vendors) and ability to translate needs within the market preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of professional services selling and the ability to build and sustain long term relationships with clients to drive revenue.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience demonstrating success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services organization.
• Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive contacts. Extensive experience identifying client issues and priorities and provide solutions based upon the services of the firm.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects to develop and execute sales process, develop long term client relationships and provide solutions for clients.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to respectfully collaborate in a team-based office environment and work independently
- Must have experience selling Salesforce implementation services within the Healthcare Provider industry
• Experience with Salesforce (Customer Management Software)
• Undergraduate Degree (e.g. BA, BS). MBA preferred
The estimated base salary range for this job is $102,000 - $168,000. The range represents a good faith estimate of the range that Huron reasonably expects to pay for this job at the time of the job posting. The actual salary paid to an individual will vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to specific skills or certifications, years of experience, market changes and required travel. This job is also eligible to participate in Huron’s Business Development Commission Plan and Huron’s benefit plans which include medical, dental and vision coverage and other wellness programs.
United States of America
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs