Huron Consulting Group Business Development Manager - Oracle Cloud Consulting Sales - East Region - Financial Services in Lexington, Massachusetts
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We help healthcare organizations build innovation capabilities and accelerate key growth initiatives, enabling organizations to own the future, instead of being disrupted by it. Together, we empower clients to create sustainable growth, optimize internal processes and deliver better consumer outcomes.
Health systems, hospitals and medical clinics are under immense pressure to improve clinical outcomes and reduce the cost of providing patient care. Investing in new partnerships, clinical services and technology is not enough to create meaningful and substantive change. To succeed long-term, healthcare organizations must empower leaders, clinicians, employees, affiliates and communities to build cultures that foster innovation to achieve the best outcomes for patients.
Joining the Huron team means you’ll help our clients stabilize their business operations today and create tomorrow’s growth by implementing revenue enhancement and cost containment programs, upgrading technology systems, creating stronger leaders and improving outcomes for patients.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling complex and broad solutions and services to new and existing clients. The executive will source new business opportunities/engagements by using an existing network of professional contacts and by initiating and developing relationships with executive client professionals, professional advisors, and partner channels that lead to signed contracts for Huron to deliver professional services. The executive will be able to identify and assist in closing consulting services.
The individual will sell consulting and advisory services to the C-Level with regards to leveraging technology to enable financial transformation, digital solutions, and customer experience. Success may be found selling through the Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce sales organization or directly to the end user. If focused on the end user, the successful Business Development Manager will be tapped into a broad and deep CxO community in their region.
Other responsibilities include:
• Prospecting and developing new clients to expand Huron presence in the target industry space including maintaining an extensive pipeline of qualified new client opportunities.
• Achieving annual sales goals and market penetration targets.
• Utilizing knowledge of Enterprise Solutions and Markets to educate Huron Managing Directors and sellers.
• Partnering with internal Huron Managing Directors to introduce Huron’s solutions to clients.
• Co-developing client strategies with Sales and Marketing leadership and other practices.
• Defining growth opportunities through industry, client, and competitor analysis.
• Assuring high levels of client service and satisfaction
•• Depth and background in the professional services industry. Able to communicate an understanding of the industry and the influences that impact the current and future states of the marketplace to internal and external audiences. Knowledge of enterprise solutions and leading solution providers (vendors) and ability to translate needs within the market preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of professional services selling and the ability to build and sustain long term relationships with clients to drive revenue.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience demonstrating success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services organization. Expectations are to generate revenues:
1st year – $4 million
2nd year – $5 million
• Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive contacts. Extensive experience identifying client issues and priorities and provide solutions based upon the services of the firm.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects to develop and execute sales process, develop long term client relationships and provide solutions for clients.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to respectfully collaborate in a team-based office environment and work independently
• Experience with Salesforce (Customer Management Software) preferred
• Undergraduate Degree (e.g. BA, BS). MBA preferred
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Job ID: JR-0001649
Category: Business Advisory Consulting
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Category: Financial Services Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 10097
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs