Canyon Ranch SpaClub Creative Expression Provider in Lenox, Massachusetts
Canyon Ranch is true health and wellness. We broke ground in Tucson and the category in 1979, and have been leading the way ever since. Expanding our role and our reach.
We are more than just a day at the spa or a one-week vacation. We are the promise of an enhanced life. At Canyon Ranch, our guests expect a transformation of state. But what they experience is a transformation of self. Becoming stronger. Healthier. In tune. Empowered. Truly well. Can you see yourself as part of this.
As a Colleague at Canyon Ranch we will inspire you, challenge you and help you evolve. Isn’t that how all successful careers start? Please introduce yourself to us and allow us to get to know you. Our philosophy includes a safe and healthy environment through maintaining a drug free workplace and smoke free.
We have the perfect job for you as a Creative Expression Provider in our Lenox, MA location.
*Scope: *The Creative Expression Provider works directly with Canyon Ranch guests, guiding them to discover and explore their creativity through a variety of creative expression experiences. The primary responsibility of this position is to facilitate of group workshops, provide one-on-one guest consults, and lecture on topics related to creative expression and the creative process. Secondary responsibilities include: professional documentation, guest follow-up,attending departmental/interdepartmental meetings and trainings as required,creating program materials for guests, and contributing to new program development.
- Guest engagement: provide creative expression group workshops, one-on-one guest consults, and lectures.
- Administration, meetings and trainings, program development.
- Five years of experience teaching creative expression process and practice to adults preferred.
- Five years of related group facilitation experience preferred.
- Five years of related public speaking experience preferred.
- Previous experience designing and developing creative projects preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent ability to inspire, encourage, guide others into their own creative expression and practices.
- Highly skilled in teaching multiple creative mediums.
- Understanding of the creative process and how creative expression contributes to health and healing, including spiritual wellness.
- Highly professional demeanor; able to work with a variety of people.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and highly personable.
- Excellent listening and interpretive skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the philosophy of Canyon Ranch and its practical application.
About Canyon Ranch
Benefits matter. We believe the experiences that motivate our guests to transform themselves are equally important to everyone who works here. As a colleague at Canyon Ranch you may have:
- Access to dozens of fitness, movement classes and lectures every day
- Use of the gym and everything that goes with it
- You may buy wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
- Reduced tuition to the Life Enhancement Program in Tucson for colleagues and their family members at up to a 90% discount
- Medical plan with generous plan coverage at affordable contribution levels
- Dental plans that fit your needs and cover services most colleagues can really use
- Pharmacy coverage for prescriptions that includes no-copay for certain medications
- Well Credit program which allows colleagues to earn significant discounts on their contribution amount as a reward for living a healthy lifestyle
- Vision plans for colleagues and their dependents who wear corrective lenses
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Ability to purchase additional life insurance for colleagues and their dependents beyond what Canyon Ranch already provides
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for colleagues and family members
- Vacation -Sick-Holiday
- Lifeline Loans
Location: Lenox, MA Resort
Division: Art Therapy
Internal status: PTP
Anticipated hrs/week: 20-27