NXStage Medical Inc. Product Manager in Lawrence, Massachusetts
The incumbent will perform sales, marketing and operational support for NxStage by liaising with all commercially facing departments. The role will provide all tactical support for the successful recruitment, implementation, and business development for
whatever commercial solutions are established. Operational support for Customer Product Assessment projects including product launches, data management, literature and market research may also be essential functions of this position.
NxStage Medical Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, and markets innovative systems for the treatment of end-stage renal disease and acute kidney failure. Many home patients enjoy the freedom and flexibility of the System One hemodialysis
machine, the first truly portable system indicated for home hemodialysis. Over the last three years, NxStage has become one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts, and Forbes Magazine recently ranked us the 53rd fastest growing company in North
America. In hospital ICUs, NxStage is the equipment of choice for 7 of the top 10 kidney disease hospitals (as ranked by US News & World Report). Medisystems, a NxStage company, is the market leader in tubing and access needle products in US dialysis centers.
Come join us during this exciting time in our growth as a company!
• • Provide Brand Management logistics/organizational support for Customer Product Assessment projects, including survey creation and execution, participant recruitment and follow-up, and report creation.
• Provide logistics/organizational support for product launches.
• Coordinate data collection in Salesforce.com with Sales Operations.
• Execute periodically assigned special marketing projects, which may include, but not limited to, customer contacts for collection of feedback & input, support of marketing research projects, and logistical support for key marketing initiatives.
• Manage Agile submissions for Brand Management not managed directly out of the Marketing Communications
• Manage collateral inventory to agreed upon stocking levels and place print orders.
• Other projects as assigned.
• BS in Technical Engineering Discipline
• MBA or Graduate Studies Strongly Preferred
• 5+ years experience of analytics experience; marketing analytics or strategy
• Knowledge of Dialysis industry helpful, but not required
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access
• Experience with Avante, SalesLogix and SalesForce.com helpful, but not required
• Multilingual a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41