Dell Sr Product Manager, Integrated Solutions - Remote, US in Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Sr Product Manager – Integrated Solutions - Remote, US
This Product Manager role will be responsible for offer planning, product management, strategy and offer roadmap for Solution Services in partnership with ecosystem partners, product engineering, sales, delivery organizations internally and partners, and customers externally. This role requires product management experience and a solid understanding of solutions ecosystems (ISVs, SIs, etc.) and infrastructure systems such as servers, storage and networking. It is highly desirable that you have experience in applications, workloads and solutions such as; databases, data analytics, VDI, HPC and/or AI/ML as a product manager or an offering manager.
He / She will also be responsible for defining the roadmap, writing and understanding requirements and developing content for Dell Technologies Integrated Solutions
This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of experts, building future of IT industry from a ground up vision and architecture for integrated solutions
Join us as a Consultant or Senior Advisor on our Product Management team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Management Consultant, you will identify new growth areas, technologies and emerging product/service opportunities. You will conduct in-depth market analysis to optimize existing products/solutions and build next generation products, partnering closely with the Engineering and Product Management teams to build a product road map and align product strategies for the business.
• Create product requirements for solution services by synthesizing needs from customer feedback, market analysis, business case, technology projections and pricing analysis
• Work closely with engineering, user experience (UI/UX), product marketing, technical marketing, sales, managed services, pricing, and support teams to accelerate the momentum of integrated solutions offerings
• Create business cases to identify and recommend high growth market segments and areas integrated solutions offerings
• Lead requirements gathering and management and provide advanced interpretation and recommendations
• Collaborate with Business stakeholders and Senior Engineers on design/creation/positioning for highly available and scalable products
• Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban
• Author strategy docs, white papers, market research and vision documents along with user stories for current and future products
• Present strategic product communications across multiple stakeholder organizations
• Manage the entire product life cycle, prototyping and testing new features and changes to our product and processes
• Actively maintain key relationships with customers, partners, and sales to gather feedback and identify ways to improve the offer definition.
• Lead the communication with all appropriate extended teams and ensures they are informed and in agreement with all activities needed for the product/program/project/solution to succeed.
• Drive the creation of offer value propositions and core content for specific target market segments and use cases.
• Oversee and drive products/ solutions through the phase release or solutions release process including business case and resource requirements.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 to 8 years’ experience in technical Product Management
• Experience in defining long-term product strategy and vision
• Excellent communication skills, business acumen and judgement
• Strong technical acumen with a history of building/delivering enterprise products
• Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope and scheduling and deploying new feature sets
• Experience in writing product and customer requirements and using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize decision-making.
•Experience in interacting with customers in the IT industry.
•Comfortable with ambiguity; tight deadlines and operating in a very fast paced environment
• Strong technical skills in IT, datacenter, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, VMware, Cloudera, etc. as well as compute, storage, networking and security
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here (http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm/cr-equal-employment-opportunity?c=us&l=en&s=corp&cs=uscorp1) .
- Dell Jobs