Dell Global Deploy - Business Planning in Hopkinton, Massachusetts
• The Business Planning role is responsible for delivering globally consistent communications, project-managing transformational programs and partnering with the business to develop strategic roadmap plans.
• You will bring a strategic mindset to the organization while working with senior leaders to drive progress and results on transformational programs.
• You will be accountable for facilitating consistent communications, with the goal of keeping the community updated and informed on the latest initiatives, strategic direction, and performance.
• You will coordinate internal resources for flawless execution on projects ensuring that key deliverables are achieved on-time and within scope.
• You will help establish strategic playbooks that document short-term plans to run the business and long-term transformations to align with customer expectations and demands of Global Deploy & Field Services.
• You will deliver executive-level readouts along with weekly progress reports and email updates.
• You will ensure we uphold our mission to help our customers accelerate their business transformation by delivering a differentiated Deployment and Field Service experience with world-class resources.
• Crafting and delivering key communication updates to the Deploy and Field Services Teams using mechanisms such as webcasts, town halls, email updates, roundtables, and video series.
• Participate in leadership meetings coordinating notes and follow-up actions.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations and other business documents that articulate the messaging on the latest initiatives, strategic direction, and performance.
• Present to the Deploy & Field Services team during webcasts, team meetings, and all hands, providing updates on projects and strategic direction.
• Oversee and Project-Manage strategic transformational initiatives for Deploy and Field Services. Handel traditional Project Managment responsibilities such as meeting coordination, defining deliverables, assigning ownership, driving completion and updating stakeholders on execution progress.
• Deliver executive level updates to the VP of Global Deploy & Field Services on assigned strategic initiatives and progress towards goals.
• Monitor Deploy and Field Services market trends in the region along with obtaining direct feedback from internal and external stakeholders to formulate future strategy and direction.
• Work closely with the Deploy and Field Services Teams to challenge the traditional means of delivering services and drive continues improvements.
• Facilitate annual Strategic plan and Playbook outlining programs and changes necessary to run the business and provide EMEA level 'voice of the customer' input for global transformational programs.
• Partner with global Business Planning team on establishing best practices and innovation for the organization.