BJs Wholesale Club Digital Experience Manger, Web Optimization in Home Office/Remote, Massachusetts
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17 states. We’re committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for their family and home. BJ’s Wholesale Club offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow and excel.
Responsibilities • Own the Optimization roadmap to evolve our user experience with the goal of building a memorable and inspirational shopping experience while continuing to optimize for profitability.
• Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders in Product, Analytics, UX and Merchandising to develop concepts to evolve the user experience, build test hypotheses, roll out iterative testing on a weekly basis, and report out on findings; lead recommendations on development of Product roadmap based on experimentation wins/losses
• Serve as steward in the evolution, definition, and creation of a personalized, dynamic shopping experiences and improve our curated and promotional end-cap experiences, optimizing for engagement and profitability KPIs
• Lead sessions, bringing together stakeholders to investigate, brainstorm and rapidly prototype feature concepts that can be brought into the experimentation cycle
• Collaborate with Product and UX when experiments move product roadmap
• Continually evaluate the testing processes, reporting KPIs and cadence experimentation to establish rapid test & learn protocol, while optimizing for efficiencies and automation wherever possible
5+ years of professional experience in conversion optimization in web or app, UX,, product management and data-driven digital execution.
Demonstrated ability to unify cross-functional teams to cultivate a strong testing culture and drive significant growth for an organization
Highly collaborative working style that is comfortable working across multiple business units often with competing goals to prioritize Business needs.
Proven experience and comfort using site experimentation solutions, such as Adobe Target, Monetate or Optimizely
Experience implementing website optimization testing code (A/b, multivariate, personalization, etc.)
Strong understanding of how to leverage tests to mitigate overall business risk.
Functional knowledge of programming concepts and proven experience working with Product and Development teams in an agile setting.
Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JS
Strong project management skills and ability to manage cross-functionally
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's Wholesale Club is a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates more than 215 clubs, 145 BJ's Gas® locations and 3 distribution centers in 17 states. BJ’s is a Fortune 500 company and was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Become an integral member of the BJ’s Wholesale Club team, where we help our Members stock up for less in a convenient one-stop shop.