Staples Senior Manager, Segment Marketing in Framingham, Massachusetts
The Senior Manager, Segment Marketing develops marketing programs aimed at specific customer segments in support of business objectives. These programs are focused on driving customer growth and retention. The Senior Manager will partner with sales, merchandising, marketing, and other teams to implement the marketing plans.
• Lead development of marketing programs and partner with relevant teams to implement.
• Partner with customer insights team to understand specific segments, including attitudes, competitive insights.
• Partner with customer analytics to understand customer behaviors, trends, and opportunities.
• Develop and implement relationship programs to drive revenue growth.
• Develop and implement promotional programs for the customer segment.
• Manage a direct report including professional development and coaching.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8+ years marketing experience within a B2B environment
Professional Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; team-orientation, with an affinity for influencing and working across functions (specifically including sales and merchandising) and levels in a dynamic environment.
• Customer relationship marketing strategy and program execution within a test/learn framework
• Innovative, results-oriented, strong customer-centric outlook
• Proactive, self-directed individual with proven ability to independently manage multiple projects, balancing strategy with day-to-day execution.
• Ability to both influence and collaborate with others, adjusting quickly to changing priorities, aggressive timelines and multiple objectives.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills. Ability to quickly derive insights from research and analysis
• Experience managing and forecasting a large budget
• Solid manager of people, with experience developing and retaining high-performing talent
Staples Inc. is a market-leading provider of products and services for the workplace enabling better work solutions that deliver industry-leading products, services and expertise across office supplies, facilities, breakroom, furniture, technology, promotional products, and print and marketing services. We support businesses of all sizes from solopreneurs to the Fortune 100 and everything in between providing exceptional quality and value across multiple channels, including direct sales, ecommerce, mobile, and retail.
Staples is a private company backed by Sycamore Partners composed of 3 standalone companies totaling $17B in revenue including: Staples North American Delivery, Staples Retail, and Staples Canada.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.