Randstad US Recruiting Coordinator in framingham, Massachusetts
location:Framingham, MA (remote)
salary:$18 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Recruiting Coordinator Duration: 6 months approximately Hours: Full time, Mon-Fri normal business hours Opportunity: temporary Remote Pay: $18.00/hr Randstad is working with a company whose Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a Recruitment Marketing Coordinator to support the growing job posting and sponsorship requests across their U.S. Store career opportunities. As a member of a small, fast-paced team; you will have the opportunity to interact with business leaders across the organization, support job advertising requests and measure job posting performance. To thrive in this role, knowledge of social media marketing, recruitment marketing, and go-to market strategies to attract talent to their company is vital. Education and Experience Requirements -High school diploma required (Bachelor’s degree preferred) - 1 plus year of administrative experience (1-2 years HR or TA exp. preferred) - Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Delivers the company's employment brand experience to all candidates.
• Knowledge of social media marketing related to Talent Acquisition.
• Specific knowledge of Indeed and other popular jobs boards is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, written and verbal skills.
• Superior organizational skills; attention to detail, and the ability to track budgets.
• Basic project coordination experience
• Demonstrates creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Models and delivers the company's values of respect, fairness, honesty, friendliness and fun.
• Oversee day-to-day job advertising strategy, continuously making recommendations for how best meet and exceed client needs.
• Collaborate with Store HR leaders to respond to job advertisement requests.
• Build, implement, and measure job posting activity across their advertising channels
• Be a Subject Matter Expert for job postings that support their Store positions nationwide.
Years of experience: 2 years
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
- Randstad US Jobs