Staples Program Manager, Segment Marketing in Framingham, Massachusetts
Segment Marketing partners with sales, marketing operations, media and product marketing to attain the financial business objectives for specific customer segments and contributes to the development of a segment marketing plan. The Program Manager will work within segment targets, focus on account level behaviors and execute clearly defined marketing programs that deliver desired ROI.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development of segment plans to align with segment goals throughout the customer lifecycle: customer growth, compliance, renewal/loyalty, churn/lapse/at risk accounts.
• Execute parts of annual segment marketing plans through campaign brief process. Partner with Marketing Operations, Digital Media and Product Marketing with an ownership of the customer target design, message and result. Segment emphasis on target distinctiveness, contact personalization and overall customer (business) health.
• Align campaign brief with customer analytics and customer insights to identify, synthesize and share learning within customer segment to drive results with continuous improvements.
• Implement specific marketing programs to drive user acquisition and growth with key customer segments.
• Determine improvement areas on current marketing activities within segment.
• Assist in the development and implementation of segment marketing relationship programs that drive revenue growth.
• Partner with Product, Segment and Field Marketing on segment specific campaign briefs
• Collaborate with sales. sales strategy, solutions, creative agency and field marketing to align on strategic business objectives and associated marketing plans to support
Staples Inc. is a market-leading provider of products and services for the workplace enabling better work solutions that deliver industry-leading products, services and expertise across office supplies, facilities, breakroom, furniture, technology, promotional products, and print and marketing services. We support businesses of all sizes from solopreneurs to the Fortune 100 and everything in between providing exceptional quality and value across multiple channels, including direct sales, ecommerce, mobile, and retail.
Staples is a private company backed by Sycamore Partners composed of 3 standalone companies totaling $17B in revenue including: Staples North American Delivery, Staples Retail, and Staples Canada.
Education/Experience Equivalent (minimum requirements):
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4 -6 years of marketing experience within a B2B environment. Experience with marketing planning and execution. Creation of collateral and campaigns.
• Comfort with brief writing and submission.
• Experience with customer insights via marketing research, customer analytics, direct and digital marketing, collateral, sales support, product marketing, relationship marketing programs, and industry analyst/influencer relationships
Professional Knowledge and Experience:
• Ownership of project management and planning activity on direct-to-customer marketing efforts
• Strong writing, proofing and marketing planning skills. ?
• Customer relationship marketing strategy and program execution
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead submission of design and create requests. ?
• Prior with building and maintaining collaborative relationships cross- functionally particularly with sales. ?
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders. ?
• History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines. ?
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.