Schneider Electric Web Content Manager in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Building Business Global Marketing team is looking for a motivated, results-driven, versatile digital expert who will help to accelerate our web and digital projects, and move us faster to our ambition of having abest-in-class digital experience for our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand the digital customer journey and provide key inputs to the web content strategy to address the different touch points (including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, web, email, social, etc)
- Drive development and oversee production of new web content to supportbrand awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition, and retention
- Deliver web pages with a strong user experience (UX) and high quality content that is fully optimized for search (SEO)
- Track and report on web metrics and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Evaluate content needs and prioritization and maintain a web editorial calendar and production plan
- Collaborate with campaign managers and digital specialists to ensure content is promoted and tracked across digital channels (email marketing, social media)
- Act as the web subject matter expert for the Business, collecting and disseminating web process information, best practices, and market trends
- Apply new, innovative ideas and creative ways to push the boundaries of our digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree marketing / communications / business administration / computer engineering
- 10 years experience in web / digital content marketing
- Solid understanding of SEO/SEM principles, social media marketing, content curation and editing, and user experience (UX)
- Passionate about creating an engaging digital customer experience
- Understanding of digital analytics and using data to make better decisions
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop executive presentation materials
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self motivated and positive and takes initiative to get things done
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Foxboro
Unposting Date: Nov 30, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004IRO