System One Junior Packaging Designer in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Our B2C client located in Southeast Massachusetts is looking to hiring a Junior Package Designer for a contract opportunity.
This is a hybrid in office opportunity and is not offering remote at this time.
• Create icons, logos and infographics
• Create packaging related presentation assets
• Follow legal guideline's package requirements to packaging
• Partner across teams to create innovative, break-frame packaging
• Work with team to achieve key delivery dates
• Ensure alignment with product, marketing, creative and engineering
• Review artwork from junior level and/or contract designers against goals/objectives
• Identify new printing techniques & packaging trends
• Knowledge of packaging production methods and ability to build production ready files
• Experience working with style guides
• Highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Word, Excel
• Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume, ever-changing environment
• Strong ability to maintain and nurture relationship with licensed partners
Provide clear communication and ensure approval process protocols are adhered to
• Experience with branding, event design and style guide development a plus.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- System One Jobs