Wynn Las Vegas Manager- Gaming and Marketing Analytics Encore Boston Harbor in Everett, Massachusetts
ABOUT ENCORE BOSTON HARBOR Encore Boston Harbor is a luxury global destination gaming resort that features 671 hotel rooms with sweeping views of the Boston skyline and Boston Harbor, ultra-premium spa, luxury retail, high-end dining, and state-of-the-art ballroom and meeting spaces. At a total cost of $2.6 billion, it is the largest private single-phase development in the history of the Commonwealth. Situated on the waterfront along the Mystic River and connected to Boston Harbor, Encore Boston Harbor includes a six-acre park along the water that features a harbor walk, an events lawn, public viewing areas, ornate floral displays and retail and dining experiences that overlook the Encore Harbor Walk.
The Encore Boston Harbor Manager- Gaming and Marketing Analyticswill manage the daily operations of the casino marketing analysis. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: using advanced qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze the effectiveness of Casino Marketing programs and create analysis and reports to support senior management decision-making; maximizing opportunities for departmental and company success; maintaining all Encore Standards; and ensuring excellent guest and team member experience.
*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Evaluate the effectiveness of casino marketing campaigns and makes recommendations. Collect data on consumers, competitors and the market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods of collection and review.
- Provide support for short and long-term strategic business activities by delivering historical, current and predictive data.
- Produce timely analysis on all casino marketing programs and marketing campaigns to determine results and make actionable recommendations. Regularly perform thorough customer segmentation and analyses of the player database. Accurately track performance of each campaign to provide pro and post forma forecasts and analyses.
- Create reports to evaluate performance of casino marketing hosts.
- Train and mentor direct reports on a regular basis to raise their knowledge and functionality levels. Create and facilitate an environment for teaching learning and feedback.
- Utilize software, predictive tools and models to create and recommend casino marketing campaigns and promotions to maximize revenue and profit.
- Ensure all Encore Boston Harbor core values, property and department standards are implemented and applied.
- Manage the execution of short-and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitor and evaluates operational effectiveness; effect changes required for improvement. Identify key drivers of success.
- Manage the departmental performance and the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental policies and procedures; records and reports.
- Manages the performance of team members in his/her area of responsibility.
- Monitor all activities of the department to ensure that all applicable internal policies, federal and state laws, rules, regulations and controls property wide are enforced.
- Ensure department delivers and maintains a maximum level of property-wide service and satisfaction.
- Facilitate communication throughout the property by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled meetings with all team members within the department and with other departments as appropriate.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, and employee engagement within the department.
- Continually evaluate department and make recommendations designed to maximize department and company success.
- Effectively manage internal and external guest relations, some of which will require levels of patience, tact and diplomacy. Responsible for addressing guest and team member issues as appropriate.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines, often in stressful and high-pressure situations.
- Must have the ability to promote positive, fair, and ethical relations with all team members, with all Encore contractors, and in all interactions within the Host and Surrounding communities, as an ambassador of the Encore brand.
- Works with safety as a priority and follows department and company safety standards.
- Maintains relevant knowledge of industry through continuing education and training.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Age, Gaming and Certifications:
21 years of age or above.
Will be required to obtain and maintain registration or a license issued by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
*Education and/or Experience: *
Bachelor’s Degree or above in a related field or equivalent experience required.
Minimum five years of experience in casino marketing analysis. Three years of leadership roles preferred.
Require Database querying proficiency with SQL Server, Teradata SQL or similar tools.
Require previous casino systems experience including IGT Advantage.
Require mastery of Excel. Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
Must understand relational database structures and have the knowledge of how to use that data with marketing segmentation. Proficiency with GIS is preferred.
Must have experience with planning and project management.
Must possess outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests. Fluency in English. Ability to write detailed instructions and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations.
Mathematical Skills & Reasoning Ability:
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to analyze financial data to forecast, model, and succinctly present to senior management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, stretch, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Essential responsibilities include moderate physical ability such as lift or maneuver at least thirty (30) pounds, and varied instances of standing/walking.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that exists while Team Members are performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate. When on the casino floor or some back of house areas, the noise level increases to loud. Must be able to interact with internal and external guests in a professional manner.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Team Members must be able to work varying-schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
- Reliable, consistent, and punctual attendance is required.
In accordance with our host and surrounding community agreements, we will give preference to properly qualified residents of the cities of (1) Everett, (2) Malden, and (3) Boston, Cambridge, Chelsea, Medford, and Somerville.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Everett, MA
Job Type: Hospitality - Hotel
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 2/12/2019