Rose International INC Technical Writer in E Walpole, Massachusetts
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Number: 301643
Location: E Walpole, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Documentation, FDA, Medical device, MS Excel, MS Word, SAP, Technical
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Technical Writer 4
Location: Walpole, Massachusetts
Duration: 4 Months
• Writes and edits numerous "common" documents, currently used on multiple product/projects, based on input received from Subject Matter Experts. May be asked to assist with processing change orders for associated documentation using SAP PLM.
The person in this role will:
• Ensure changes and documents are processed in accordance with all internal and external standards, guidelines, procedures, and processes.
• Ensure the accuracy of documents including; revisions, numbers, and content based on input received from Subject Matter Experts.
Additional Skills and Experience
• Document Control experience (2-5 yrs.)
• Medical device/biotech, or regulated company experience preferred
• Experience using SAP PLM or a similar Document Management System required
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to meet changing deadlines in a fast moving environment
• Proficient with MS WORD and EXCEL
• Ability to communicate effectively within a technical environment#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)