Cardinal Health Sr. Product Manager, Connected Solutions in Concord, Massachusetts
Senior Product Manager, Connected Solutions- WaveMark Technology
At WaveMark, we are changing the way that healthcare providers and manufacturers work together to build the healthcare supply chain of the future. Our supply management and workflow solution provides the visibility and actionable insights to enable a clinically integrated, digitally automated supply chain to improve patient outcomes. We offer best in class service & technology that integrates with clinical and financial systems leveraging cloud-based software, an advanced analytics platform and a portfolio of data capture hardware solutions.
We are seeking high-energy, entrepreneurial team members with an innovative mindset to join the Cardinal Health team and lead the industry optimizing supply chain, inventory management and clinical workflow practices.
As Senior Product Manager, Connected Solutions for WaveMark, you will be responsible for the commercial success of the portfolio of products that bring together manufacturers and providers with end-to-end supply chain visibility from point of manufacture through patient administration. You will own the product lifecycle from inception to design, build, launch, growth and eventual sunset. You’ll be a key enabler of business growth by leading cross organizational teams to solicit insights from internal and external stakeholders, optimize our portfolio and deliver on the product roadmap. You’ll be a key contributor to Cardinal Health’s top-line and bottom-line business success.
What Product & Services Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Product and Services Development is responsible for researching, developing, and launching new products for the company. Responds to company initiatives by driving new products to meet customer needs.
- Analyzes market research, trends, projections and innovations to formulate new product concepts and designs.
- Demonstrates the knowledge to define the business dynamics necessary to consider portfolio expansion including market size, barriers to entry, differentiated value, regulatory assessment and existing portfolio alignment.
- Possesses the expertise to establish and/or coordinate a commercialization strategy to include product proforma, branding and sales strategies, communication vehicles, training and pilot site deployment.
- Consults with vendor/supplier partners as required for product development.
- Operationalizes product launch with coordination of broader customer engagement.
- Uses project management skills to manage projects from initiation through closing to successfully meet project objectives.
- Establish the vision and strategy for the Connected Solutions product portfolio in alignment with overall business strategy and communicate across the organization
- Conduct market and customer research to gather insights, understand personas and needs
- Utilize and drive continuous improvement of Product Marketing & Management Operating Model and processes to ensure delivery of product roadmap that is innovative, high quality and leads to high customer adoption
- Write and present the business case for products throughout the various stage-gates to drive the right business decision making
- Monitor the success of the technology portfolio solution with key performance metrics; including customer adoption and that new offerings are launched on time and within budget.
- Create, document and communicate about products and product roadmaps
- Collect and analyze competitive intelligence and market developments to guide development efforts, in conjunction with Product Marketing.
- Coordinate the creation of prototypes and testing of product concepts throughout the development cycle, including managing customer beta sites
- Document product requirements, user stories and artifacts to support the product development process
- Create pricing models and facilitate pricing decisions, working closely with the commercial and finance teams
- Provide direction to the product development team and oversee product development
- Coordinate activities to ensure that new offerings include the desired capabilities and launch on time and within budget
- Verify completion of the product and the readiness of other elements related to the product
- Provide support to sales (e.g. make prospect/customer calls, provide sales enablement content)
- Provide input to solution marketing for relevant activities and deliverables (e.g. buyer personas, competitive positioning, market requirements, launch plan)
- Monitor product adoption and use, collect customer feedback and integrate into portfolio strategy
- Prioritize and select product enhancements using a consistent, objective process and drive collaborative approach with cross-organizational team
- Initiate or manage relevant strategic partnerships as needed
- Assist in managing and resolving customer escalations as needed
The ideal candidate is experienced in product management with substantial analytics, data science, and/or enterprise software experience, that enables driving big-picture portfolio strategy as well being able to translate that into user-story-level issues. The candidate is a strong communicator and consensus-builder, bringing together market/business needs and technical teams. The candidate is fluent in both ‘health care end user’ and developer-speak.
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience, including within technology and/or software development solutions
- Healthcare IT experience a huge plus and/or work in related segments surrounding supply chain, inventory management, or product utilization
- Strong administrative and management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs and objectives
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership, including stakeholder engagement with sales, marketing, operational and engineering/technical functions
- Highly collaborative, able to navigate cultural and differing perspectives across multiple functions
- Stellar conceptualization skills – demonstrated ability to visualize complex concepts in a way that drives understanding and decision-making
- Stellar communication skills (written, verbal & presentation). Able to bring business and technical people together around clear product concepts, and motivate them to deliver whole, working solutions
- Agile experience: strong partnering with Engineering related to roadmap planning and strategy
- Travel required – approximately 20-30% depending upon location
- Preferred work location – Concord, MA (Boston) office or Dublin, OH Office, remote considerations.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs