Inspire Brands Sr Manager - Dunkin’ & BR Restaurant Engagement in Canton, Massachusetts
The Sr Manager - Dunkin’ & BR Restaurant Engagement is the representative of the brand restaurant technology team to all restaurant facing activity (i.e. IT Subcommittee, Regional Advisory Committees, etc.) as well as internal discussions related to restaurant technology activities for the brand. This person is responsible for managing the overall relationship for the brand restaurant technology team with the franchisees and the corporate field teams that support the individual restaurants. It will be critical for this person to be able to take in a lot of feedback for multiple sources to then distill into key the themes or issues, prioritize the list and work with the brand restaurant technology team to create a roadmap to deliver.
In addition to the above, this person will be responsible for managing the Dunkin’ and BR Restaurant Technology budget as well as managing / coordinating the Restaurant Technology Release Process across the various Restaurant Technology solutions (at least 3 cycles per year).
• Create, manage & lead the technology specific meetings and committees including scheduling, agendas, presentation building working with the broader team and then execution of the meeting (orchestration, presenting as needed and sending meeting notes/actions).
• Coordinates with other departments to provide content, attend and present as needed at other meetings not owned by the brand restaurant technology team
• Tracks notes and actions for follow up ad hoc and during future meetings
• Communicate and collaborate with coworkers, management, franchisees, operators and others in a courteous and professional manner.
Work closely with Inspire communications team to align cadence and content of messaging
Identify need(s) for ad-hoc franchisee communication and management
• Collaborate with restaurants to gather the appropriate requirements in order to communicate back to brand restaurant technology teams.
- This involves the coordination and management of the overall release process across the solutions teams as well as managing the communications related to each release
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, merge high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams and business owners to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver an effective solution.
• Responsible for adherence to established budgets, including tracking & reporting.
- This includes ownership of the budget for the Restaurant Technology (Dunkin’ & BR) team. Related responsibilities include coordination across entire team and the maintenance (and publishing) of monthly forecasts and actuals for all solution areas.
• Plans effectively and multi-tasks. Utilize time management and organization skills to achieve aggressive deadlines; sets priorities and maintains organizational and filing systems. Responds promptly to others to ensure open and timely communication.
• Serve as the point of contact for franchisee technology escalations. This role will be responsible for disseminating feedback and identifying solutions team members to address these franchisee escalations.
• Communicate all issues, status updates, action items, and risks to the management team.
• Execute quality assurance surveys with franchise business customers and develop reports that articulate the survey results for executive team members.
• Attend regional (and other) franchisee meetings (e.g. Franchisee Regional Advisory Committee (RAC))
• Manage planning and logistics and follow-ups from regular franchisee meetings (e.g. IT Subcommittees)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related required
5+ years of experience in systems design, development, and implementation of applications, infrastructure or databases related to restaurant operations and associated technologies
5+ years in a franchisee facing role at a corporation
5+ years of proven ability to oversee collaborative programs with executives, business owners and vendors, on complex technology initiatives, which bear tangible results
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
• Strong decision-making and negotiation skills
• Excellent Team-orientation and positive attitude
• Working knowledge and existing relationships with restaurant industry leading technology vendors.
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translated them into operational requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment
• Must be able to network, build strong relationships and influence people
• Must be a clear and concise communicator
• Must have the ability to clearly communicate to all levels of the organization in written, verbal & telephone forms of communication.
• Must be a strong presenter in front of large groups of people both in person and over video conference
• Must have good problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with others
• Exceptional organization, communication skills, and keen attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions based on data and stakeholder feedback
• Ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
• Must have expert level skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word
• Additional desired skills: JIRA, working knowledge of the Agile software development process, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
• Analyze problems and escalate issues in a timely manner for quick resolution
• Excellent management & analytical expertise, including ability to manage projects and processes that cross organizational lines
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude working with people and dealing with issues
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
- Inspire Brands Jobs