Honeywell Product Marketing Specialist in Canton, Massachusetts
Product Marketing Specialist
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The Retail Personal Protective Equipment (Retail PPE) business within Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) brings a wide range of outstanding products including safety eyewear, respiratory products, gloves, face, and head protective wear to the retail market. Our great products are only the beginning; it is our great team of retail professionals that enable us to consistently win by delighting our demanding retail customers. You will lead and direct cross functional teams on commercialization aspects of new retail products. Act as a product owner in an agile and fast paced development environment to get new retail products and features done quickly and commercialized. You will manage product information integrity and oversee the data consistency for the retail product portfolio. You will also leverage market data analytics to drive results and continuous improvement. You will drive optimal marketing mix including pricing, promotions, and channel marketing initiatives to grow market share. You must also have the ability to travel up to 25% domestic and/or international.
Lead marketing projects and cross-functional teams to successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables
Create, review, input and update data into various ERP databases (JBA and/or JDE)
Gather data and create supporting documents to support the development of product marketing, promotion, marketing communication, advertising and commercialization strategies geared toward specific customers and market channels.
30 New Product Introduction
25 Project Planning
20 Conduct Market Research
25 Marketing Plans
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related business degree
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Experience in exercising discretion and independent judgment on business matters of significance and projects.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and matrix organization and to positively influence the outcome of assigned projects
- Easily adaptable to an extremely dynamic environment with proven track record of working autonomously with high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and capability to build relationships with allstakeholders.
- Be competent in VOC/OVOC, research and analysis, and basic marketing toolkit [market definition and sizing, segmentation, value management, targeting and positioning, pricing, etc]
- SAP, JDE or similar ERP experience in data governance and systems.
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint preparation and execution.
- Experienced in stakeholders and relationship management.
- Strong cross functional teamwork and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD19413
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 65 Shawmut Rd, Canton, MA 02021 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.