Honeywell Business Development Consultant Greater Boston and Rhode Island in Canton, Massachusetts
Business Development Consultant Greater Boston and Rhode Island
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Implement new prospects and maintain existing customers to drive sales of the HBS organization. Engage with channel partners, local consultants, architects, developers and users for specifications. Provide market intelligence support covering the developments going into the market place by competitors and their pricing.
- Drive integrated solutions sales that bring together both hardware and software products
- Add value to the team with your field of expertise by implementing ideas to new products, principles, theories and concepts
- Help Honeywell be the market’s top choice by driving continuous improvement and showing Honeywell value within Solution Sales
- Collaborate with account managers assigned to existing customers
Leverage existing network to help increase growth
20 Provide Market Intelligence
20 Report Business Activities
20 Meet Business Plans
20 Engage with Channel Partners
20 Seek new business
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of C Level/Facilities Level Business to Business Sales Experience.
- Software sales, HVAC controls, Security/Fire, Energy, or Built environment sales experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence at the operational level
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD23004
- Category: Sales
- Location: 65 Shawmut Rd, Canton, MA 02021 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.