Amazon Web Services WW Product Manager, SMB Solutions in Cambridge, Massachusetts
WW Product Manager, SMB Solutions
Would you like to help Small and Medium Business (SMB) companies accelerate and maximize their success using the cloud? Do you have a track record of successfully defining cloud solution strategies and product offerings? Can you effectively engage, influence and collaborate with distributed, cross-functional teams to develop product definitions and solution roadmaps to serve target customer segments?
In this worldwide role, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape the product strategy to help SMBs adopt and transform using cloud solutions by identifying the most relevant use cases for SMBs and defining products and services for the customers. Your responsibilities will include product strategy, planning, business case development, and launch of cloud solutions for the SMB segment. You will collaborate with global, cross-functional teams including AWS sales, business development, marketing, and technical field professionals to determine the most relevant and positively impacting use cases to help SMBs save money, improve operational efficiency, ensure business continuity and resiliency, and better serve their customers. This includes working backwards from the customers to determine the product offerings and roadmap that expands cloud adoption within AWS SMB customers. You will develop unique insights of needs/requirements through direct research with customers and use data and market signals to drive a solution product strategy to accelerate growth and success in the SMB customer segment for AWS. You will work with solution architects, product marketing, and engineering to define, deliver, and sustain the ideal portfolio of cloud solutions and services for SMBs. You will contribute and engage to drive field education and enablement programs to ensure AWS sales teams and channel partners can effectively position, message, sell-through AWS cloud solutions to accelerate SMB customer success.
The right candidate will have experience interacting at the highest levels of companies and demonstrated experience in developing go-to-market programs. They will have a proven record of leading and driving multiple solutions-led programs to meet business objectives, excellent program and project management skills, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, and a passion for helping companies get started using cloud to achieve business goals. They will have knowledge of product management, and strong experience in solution marketing and field enablement.
Role & Responsibilities
· Develop and mature mechanisms to deeply understand needs, gaps, and opportunities with AWS’ SMB customers.
· Determine prioritized use cases to address for the SMB customer segments.
· Lead product and portfolio planning of cloud solutions and services for the SMB customer segment.
· Develop and mature global, cross-functional engagement mechanisms for planning and execution.
· Develop and mature measurement and monitoring mechanisms for tracking customer satisfaction of the SMB-focused solutions and services, including metrics capture, reporting, and analytics for identifying signals, opportunities, and challenges.
· Develop data driven narrative proposals for new cloud solutions, or evolving/retiring existing solutions and services.
· Incubate and lead pilot efforts regarding new product offers for SMBs.
Coordinate with field education and readiness to enable both AWS sales and channel partners help SMB customers to maximize their business success using delivered SMB-focused cloud solutions.
· 10+ years of experience in business development, product marketing, solution architect, or program management
· 3+ years of experience in the Small and Medium Business industry
· Technology depth and breadth in cloud technology.
· Experience working with executives, senior technologists, and leadership in engineering, product marketing, sales, and field-based solution architects.
· Exceptional business acumen and high judgment – be able to use technology/cloud depth and breadth, signals, and data to understand customer pain points and challenges, and inform and shape business growth initiatives.
· Passion for SMB customers – deep curiosity to understand how SMBs are adopting cloud and how to accelerate their cloud journey.
· Very comfortable with developing, implementing, managing and executing through influence across a cross-functional set of senior stakeholders.
· ‘Invent and simply’ mindset. Data driven but comfortable with ambiguity. Exceptional problem-solver. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions.
· Strong bias for ‘working backwards’ from customers. Favors iterative hypothesis/test/analyze/ improve approaches. Pragmatic and ‘is right a lot’.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
· 15+ years of relevant work experience.
· Balanced experience across business development, strategy/planning, and execution in a multi-billion technology business.
· Experience defining and delivering cloud solutions within a managed service providers (MSP) or Systems Integrator (SI) companies that serve SMBs.
· Experience in global or worldwide roles.
This position must be located at one of our U.S. AWS Corp. offices with a preference for Austin, TX.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs