Pegasystems, Inc. Sr. Talent Attraction Business Leader, Go To Market in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: This global Talent Attraction Leader is responsible for defining and leading’s talent Attraction strategy for our Go To Market business (sales, consulting, strategy and marketing). As a senior leader you will partner with business leaders and Talent Advisors on headcount planning, identifying talent gaps, and developing robust programs for diversity future pipelines and scale the team to deliver against hiring plans using enabling technology and best in class processes.
In this role, you will:
- Create a strategic plan for Talent Attraction to support high growth in: Sales, Marketing, Consulting and Operations
- Continually assess business needs and priorities to develop recruiting strategies and programs that ensure an ongoing pipeline of top talent to fill positions at all levels in the organization including strategic and executive position
- Collaborate and provide guidance to senior leaders and hiring leaders acting as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to recruit, assess and select hires.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to a global recruiting team across the globe and hiring leaders on best practices for hiring, selecting, onboarding talent at all levels
- Champion diversity by not only delivering a diverse slate of candidates for the business but contributing towards a culture that understands the impact of diverse thinking on the effectiveness of the organization.
- Build talent communities and talent pipelines for critical skill areas and diversity sourcing efforts, that yield into hiring outcomes for the business.
- Maintain constant awareness of external factors, trends and innovation to maintain competitive advantage in attracting and hiring the best talent.
- Develop and implement workforce plans, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide data-driven, actionable insights.
- Build a strong partnership with strategic HRBP in supporting the entire end to end talent experience.
- Lead and drive data insights to support decision making and continuous improvement.
- Partner with other two Talent Attraction Leaders on ensuring cross-functional learning and best practice among the teams and coaching upcoming recruitment talents.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
The Person: This innovative and out of the box thinker is proactive and interested in bringing the best talent to Pega. Passionate about the hiring manager and candidate experience – this leader is a customer centric professional with global experience and strong sense of urgency.
- 15+ years of progressive Talent Attraction
- 5+ years leadership experience
- BA/BS degree, Business, or a related field
- A big picture, creative problem-solver with the ability to prioritize, create actionable plans, manage and deliver tangible outcomes
- Experience in headcount planning, talent Attraction strategies, employer branding
- Success in leading, influencing and building relationships at all organizational levels in a matrixed environment
- Strong execution skills (strategy through implementation)
- Strong leadership qualities and skills with the ability to inspire and motivate staff gaining buy-in, building trust and coaching.
- An adaptive leader and ability to lead change management in rapid growth, highly dynamic organizations
- Experience driving innovation and process improvement
- Digitally savvy and experienced leveraging technology to create efficiency
- Demonstrated experience developing and using data to understand trends, establish strategic talent practices, build compelling business cases and drive sound decision-making
We have fun and celebrate our successes. --Pega Value: Teamwork
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice