Bristol Myers Squibb Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Global Product Development & Supply (GPS) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
We are expecting to hire for this role soon. This is expected to be a 6-12 month contract position.
We are seeking a strategic Recruiter who will work as a member of the global Talent Acquisition team supporting the Global Product Development & Supply organization, responsible for full life-cycle recruitment activities for Bristol-Myers Squibb. There is a strong preference for this person to be based in or near one of our offices or sites in: Devens, MA, Summit NJ, or Seattle, WA, or Tampa, FL.
Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience in the life sciences industry supporting recruitment for one or more of the following functions: Quality, Manufacturing and Technical Operations, or Research & Development. Experience supporting Cell Therapy is a plus!
This role will be a key driver to proactively deliver on full time hiring needs within the business and will have responsibility for managing full lifecycle recruiting process from the recruitment strategy meeting though offer negotiation.
We are looking for an innovative talent partner who has leveraged technology and systems to pursue disruptive and bold solutions for our organizations!
· Design, implement, and launch recruiting strategies to fulfill resource needs for open requisitions.
· Provide effective recruitment solutions by developing a solid understanding of the business as well as the external talent landscape
· Lead and facilitate recruitment strategy meetings for active requisitions, which provide an overview of the external market, as well as a firm understanding of the capabilities needed by the business
· Execute the full life-cycle recruiting process including sourcing/screening, candidate selection, leading debrief meetings and negotiating offers.
· Work with Compensation to put forward a competitive offer package with input from the hiring manager
· Manage candidate communication throughout the interviewing process
· Partner with the Sourcing team to drive innovative & cost-effective sourcing strategies to attract a diverse talent pool
· Champion structured interviewing and selection methodology / approach with client group and ensure strong interview capabilities for those on the panel
· Build and maintain meaningful and trusted relationships that result in dynamic hiring manager and candidate experiences
· Provide preparation /overview to the candidate prior to their interview day
· Manage relationships with third party vendors (if engaged)
· BA/BS degree required; preference given to candidates with a concentration in life sciences
· Minimum of 5 years of successful full lifecycle recruiting experience in Pharma/Biotech industry (or equivalent transferrable experience), with emphasis in recruiting for one or more of the following functions: Quality. Manufacturing and Technical Operations, Research & Development.
· Demonstrated experience/interface with senior level management and TA business partners
· Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools. Workday experience preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of a highly matrixed organization and the ability to work across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams
· Demonstrated ability to partner and influence virtually and work with limited supervision
· Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks.
· Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information and perform role with high degree of professionalism.
· Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and superior customer service are all critical success factors for this role.
· Flexibility - be available for meetings during business hours in time zones where clients are based.
· Ability to travel up to 10%
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Req Number: R1541531
Updated: 2021-10-18 01:00:20.418 UTC
Bristol Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bristol Myers Squibb
- Bristol Myers Squibb Jobs