Microsoft Corporation Product Marketing Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Sales Enablement industry is on an explosive growth. There is new technology and innovation to help find the next best customer, leverage data and relationships to personalize selling and coach sellers to close the deal smartly. Dynamics 365 in at the center of this innovation with Sales, Customer Insights, Marketing technology all working in harmony to help sellers and leaders.
We are looking for a strategic product marketing manager, with a passion for storytelling and evangelism to lead our go-to-market strategy and execution for service portfolio. In this highly visible role, you will develop strategy for accelerated growth, collaborate across teams with your peers in sales, marketing, engineering, and partner to influence execution and bring forth world class messaging that resonates with our audience. You will develop, campaigns, events, sales enablement and most importantly develop solution messaging and positioning that tell inspirational stories bridging business value and technology.
• Develop go-to-market strategies to accelerate sales portfolio growth with an eye for market share.
• Deeply understand the customer and challenges that organizations face to define differentiated solution value proposition and messaging
• Partner closely with engineering on new innovations that are developed and bring these to market in a thought-provoking, disruptive manner.
• Cross-team and organization collaboration across engineering, sales, field marketing, and commercial partner teams to land GTM strategy and execution.
• Business health - Serve as the business leader responsible for defining strategy, opportunity, and segmentation along with key business levers and metrics for growing and managing the business.
• 5+ years in product marketing / program management / consulting / business planning, in customer service technology sector
• MBA preferred
• Track record of working with a diverse set of stakeholders across the company to execute complex operational projects.
• Excellent cross-functional project management and cross team collaboration skills
• Excellent problem identification, structuring and resolution.
• Detail-oriented, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication abilities
• Comfortable in fast-paced environment, and able to manage ambiguity.
• A passion for technology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs