Pegasystems, Inc. Product Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Job Category: Product Management
Location: US - Massachusetts - Cambridge
Meet Our Team:
Customer service isn’t easy. As consumers continue to gravitate towards automated self-service options for finding answers to questions, the findability of task specific knowledge is key. Finding ‘the right answer’ needs to be effortless. On the flipside, as the easier questions are self-served, the harder questions coming to the contact center are taking more time for Customer Service Reps (CSRs) to research, address and answer. Findability is key there too. Search is just one tool in the CSRs utility belt. A better experience might be to surface knowledge as appropriate without requiring a search in the first place!
That’s a challenging set of expectations to meet. That’s where you come in.
The team that you will be joining is focused on solving those complex and often competing demands, and Pega is recognized as a market leader in this space. You will be the catalyst and focal point guiding a talented engineering team building differentiated products enabling Pega customers in their efforts to do more on self-service channels, while also empowering Contact Centers with pertinent knowledge to solve the thorniest of customer needs.
In a short window of time, you will be working with a range of technologies that span all elements of customer engagement; weaving AI adaptive and predictive decisioning, natural language understanding, robotic desktop and process automation and messaging apps in order to provide compelling knowledge-driven self and assisted service experiences across multiple channels of engagement.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us define and deliver the next generation of Pega’s Knowledge product, delivering the right answers to service questions from end-customers, customer service reps and other stakeholders, by delivering tools to knowledge workers to anticipate, package and personalize and finally deliver content to those audiences. This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology at a business, solving urgent, pervasive problems for some of the world’s most recognized and valued brands.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• You’ll use your imagination and creativity to identify solutions to pervasive customer needs and build features that are differentiated and compelling.
• Review and adopt technologies from Pega’s platform that help you accelerate your roadmap.
• You’ll interact and influence key decision makers in the business to buy into your vision.
• Manage the priorities of one or more on-shore or off-shore engineering teams to implement your roadmap.
• You’ll collaborate with other parts of the business (documentation, training, services, solution consulting, other product managers) to build a strong business ecosystem around your product.
Who You Are:
You are a Product Manager who is passionate about the vital role knowledge plays in addressing customer needs directly, through self-service or chatbots interactions, or indirectly through a contact center delivered service engagement with a customer, has a critical eye for detail, and is obsessed about driving ‘consumer grade’ experiences – regardless of the persona you are building for. For you, ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough!
• Highly collaborative, good social skills
• Enjoys making quick decisions under time pressure
• Energetic, self-motivated and organized
• Empathetic and passionate about your products and the needs of customers/end-users
• Looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a collegiate and supportive environment.
• An effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident, and polished in front of customers and decision makers.
What You've Accomplished:
• 3-5+ years of Product Management experience focused on customer engagement, messaging, and/or Customer Service for a Customer Service technology business or a Contact Center where knowledge plays a key part in addressing customer needs and reducing the cost of the Customer Service business function.
• Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience (as a Product Owner)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
• Demonstrated success defining, launching and managing high quality ‘customer-grade’ knowledge experiences through stand-alone or customer service suite solutions
• Experience in managing remote development teams would be a bonus
Pega Offers You:
Gartner and Forrester acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products in a massive emerging market
Continuous learning and development opportunities
An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 12965
As anand Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact.
- Pegasystems, Inc. Jobs