Pegasystems, Inc. Product Manager - UI View Runtime in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Product Manager - UI View Runtime
Job Category: Product Management
Location: US - Massachusetts - Remote | US - New Jersey - Remote | US - New York - Remote | US - Pennsylvania - Remote | US - Connecticut - Remote | US - Georgia - Remote | US - North Carolina - Remote | US - Texas - Remote | US - Virginia - Remote | US - DC - Remote | US - New Hampshire - Remote | US - Ohio - Remote | US - Rhode Island - Remote | US - South Carolina - Remote | US - Delaware - Remote | US - Vermont - Remote | US - West Virginia - Remote | US - Illinois - Chicago | US - Massachusetts - Cambridge
Meet Our Team:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us define and deliver the next generation of the Pega Infinity platform, driving the no-code capabilities that enable our clients to build applications and rapidly deploy them in a matter of weeks. This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology and be the engagement point between the platform, our applications teams, and our customers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As the Product Manager for UI View Runtime, you will define its vision, capabilities, and model schema for the next generation of the Pega Platform. Your core areas of focus will include UI view runtime meta-data generation for application portals, Landing pages, Object Pages, and all capabilities that convert application configuration into UI meta-data that is used by the client runtime engine. You will be charged with defining the cohesive, market-differentiating experience for the UI View Runtime microservice in Pega’s next generation platform. You will work closely with peers in UI authoring, app logic, API and client runtime engine, but own and deliver this central piece of the microservices based offering. Key attributes of successful product outcomes will include an emphasis on real-world sophistication in client and Independent Software Vendor (ISV ) apps with in-model capabilities that support secure execution of code, seamless upgrades, and operational excellence.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Define the offering vision, capabilities, use cases, and personas; ensure they well understood across the relevant parts of the organization
• Demonstrate engaged enterprise thought leadership; you are not afraid to step up and take accountability for clarifying uncertainty, ambiguity, and obstacles in support of delivering market-leading software
• Create competitive analysis and regularly measure progress against our competitors
• Regularly update the delivery roadmap (3 months out) and full year quarterly roadmap based on competitive analysis and a clear understanding of our internal and external client and partner needs
• Lead the definition, prioritization, and coordinated delivery of market-leading authoring, end-user, and runtime UI capabilities across design, engineering, and release management teams (note: this is outcome ownership; not resource ownership)
• Iterative and incremental delivery of working software on a month-to-month basis, adopted and fully aligned with the broader vision and roadmap for the Pega Platform
• Work closely with the Pega Platform Architecture Guild and Technical Services Operations (TSO) to ensure your offering is architected in accordance with best practice and operable with our standard Pega Cloud tooling
• Work closely with the Software Delivery Excellence Alliance (SDEA) to deliver high-quality software with minimal tech debt in accordance with our software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Meet with clients and analysts to showcase innovations in the UI space
• Pursue patents, and work with the legal team to submit them
Who You Are:
You are a Product Manager who is passionate about UI and has a critical eye for detail. You are obsessed about driving ‘consumer grade’ experiences – regardless of the persona you are building for. For you, ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough!
• Highly collaborative, good social skills
• Enjoys making quick decisions under time pressure
• Energetic, self-motivated and organized
• Empathetic and passionate about your products and the needs of customers/end-users
• Looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a collegiate and supportive environment.
• An effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident, and polished in front of customers and decision makers.
What You've Accomplished:
• Computer Science or engineering related degree; MBA a plus
• 5-10 years Product Management experience building highly technical, complex enterprise software (ideally B2B focused solutions).
• Strong writing skills with experience building impactful presentations, interactive product demos, webinars, videos, and case studies
• Experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, analysts, and internal stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively across silos to drive understanding, buy-in, and prioritization
Pega Offers You:
• Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
• Continuous learning and development opportunities
• An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
• Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 13293
As anand Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact.
- Pegasystems, Inc. Jobs