Microsoft Corporation Marketing Communications Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization to achieve more. Microsoft empowers companies to drive digital transformation with solutions to reimagine the client experience for a digital world, empower employees with modern productivity suites and digital workstyles, optimize operations through improved insight into risk and operational models, and transform products with open, connected systems and real-time predictive digital processes.
Are you looking to leverage your strategic talent and unleash your full potential as a marketing program manager? Come join the amazing Central Marketing Organization and manage Prospecting and Profiling programs, planning and execution for the Integrated Programs Team.
As a Program Manager, You love driving strategy, building relationships, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders and appreciate the power of a team. You are optimistic, willing to try new approaches, have the desire to learn and the resilience to press on. You are a passionate, results-driven, have an organized approach with attention to details. You are a self-starter, with the ability to work independently and in a fast passed business environment. You can create and deliver strategic plans, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively driving to measurable results.
US Marketing & Operations (USM&O) is the ‘Marketing and COO’ function for Microsoft United States (MSUS), also known as the US subsidiary. USM&O executes company strategy and priorities that enable us to achieve our business goals with a focus on B2B customer engagement by developing and executing on go-to-market programs (GTMs), Marketing Campaigns, and a Field Operating Model. Driving a common operating model across the US subsidiary ensures consistent, measurable execution and landing of priorities. Driving alignment with our internal corporate partners in organizations including Product Marketing, Marketing & Consumer Business (MCB), Worldwide Commercial Business (WCB), Engineering, and Field Leadership is also critical to our collective success, as is continuing to listen, learn and respond via rapid feedback loops.
• Strategically engage with internal and external stakeholders to build winning program go to market strategies, execute and land programs on time and within budget.
• Partner with a broad team of stakeholders including other CMO Program leads, Integrated Solution teams, Field Marketing, Segment marketing to drive clear objectives, rhythm, communications and landing plan
• Own and drive program milestones, processes, and deliverables and reporting on insights, learnings and impact.
• Continuously look for ways to simplify and drive execution process improvements/efficiencies.
• Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with CMO teams, BG teams, Segment Teams, managers, leaders and other stakeholders.
• Lead negotiations, and communications with program audiences (3rd party vendors, employees, managers, business management teams, leadership, privacy and CELA teams ) – written and presentation
• 5+ years demonstrated campaign / program management, program development & execution, or operations management experience
• 3+ years of project management skills such as creating workbacks, creating and executing programs communications, creating process flows and managing budgets
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with audiences of varying sizes and seniority
• Must be a self-starter and have demonstrated capability to lead and be a strong contributor
• Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
• Candidates should have a proven track record of cross-group collaboration, the ability to influence executives, corporate and field teams, business maturity and grace under pressure.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs