Biogen Manager/Sr. Manager, Patient Engagement Digital Lead in Cambridge, Massachusetts
This role is a core member of the GCO Patient Engagement team and is a key contributor to the success of Biogen clinical operations. The role defines and supports digital strategies and processes related to patient recruitment, retention, and overall patient/HCP/caregiver digital engagement across GCO.
This position collaborates with the Patient Engagement Lead to support programs and study teams by developing a strategy for the recruitment and retention of patients. The role executes on strategies throughout study recruitment and retention campaigns in collaboration with the PE team and agency and CRO partners (e.g., strategic country mix, web design, media strategy, media channels, digital pre-screeners, website layout, social media campaigns, etc.) The role supports study planning by confirming recruitment and retention vendors and agencies are leveraging market research, social listening outputs, patient input, etc. when developing digital patient recruitment and retention strategies. The role maintains the content to track digital engagement activities for applicable studies in the portfolio, supports the maintenance of study specific websites, and contribute to process improvements of digital operations.
Role will liaise with other groups outside GCO such as R&D business operations, procurement, sourcing, finance, IT, Global Privacy Office, Legal as needed and partners with other digital at Biogen to optimize an enterprise global digital strategy.
B.A. or B.Sc. degree.
· Scientifically and clinically astute with very strong digital engagement and IT skills, as well as financial, project management and communication skills.
· Approximately 8 years of pharma, digital and project management experience, preferably in neuroscience, including clinical research, digital clinical recruitment, and retention
· Experience working with various groups of the IT sector.
· Comprehensive understanding of clinical trial recruitment processes, digital analytics, IT web platforms, and data privacy.
· Experience working with CRO or clinical sites
· Familiarity with GCP
· Proven ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Works and meets deadlines while being detailed oriented
· Dedication to quality in all work tasks and deliverables
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.