IQVIA Manager, Consulting Services - Pricing & Market Access in Cambridge, Massachusetts
IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the “Big Data” term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives. We develop and operate systems and applications using big data technologies on our private-public hybrid cloud. IQVIA™ stores and computes more than 20 petabytes of complex healthcare data on diseases, treatments, costs and outcomes to enable our clients to run their operations more efficiently. Our big data infrastructure is processing over 50 billion healthcare transactions annually. IQVIA™ employs over 50,000 professionals in over 100 countries to drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally. IQVIA™ is a publicly listed company (NYSE – Q) with estimated revenue close to $7B and a market cap of over $18B.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Manager here at IQVIA, you will be responsible for managing or leading multiple consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries by:
• Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables
• Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
• Serving as key point of contact with client
• Providing follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
• Ensuring clear communication throughout projects and within the team
• Supporting the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements
• Developing broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training
• Providing direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams. Direct consulting teams through consistent participation in team meetings
• Providing high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to client
• Sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
• Leading ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development
• Serving as a coach to 3-4 staff
Candidates interested in joining our Consulting Services Group as a Manager should have:
• Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
• Extensive experience in consulting within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
• Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
• Minimum of 1+ years project management experience focused on multinational strategic consulting projects
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
• Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
• Experience working in sizable/ multi-disciplined teams and leading staff
• Experience in developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
• Ability to contribute to business development through the identification of leads, development of proposals etc.
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
In addition to the skills and experience above a Manager should have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, graduate degree or MBA not required but a plus
• A track record of leadership and people development
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
• A willingness and ability to travel (25%)
• Right to live and work in the recruiting country
Announcing IMS Health and Quintiles are now IQVIA™.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Did you know?
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people . Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.