IQVIA Engagement Manager, Omnichannel Delivery in Cambridge, Massachusetts
IQVIA is a market leader within the healthcare data, analytics, and consulting space with a global presence of over 65,000 employees. The Omnichannel team within IQVIA was purpose built to provide new and novel solutions spanning data transformation/management, HCP (healthcare provider)/Consumer marketing consultation, and advanced analytics. The Omnichannel Delivery/Insights group is the team that brings these projects from start to finish, coordinating with a handful of different teams throughout the process and getting exposed to clinicians, statisticians, and other experts in their field to execute on client deliverables while providing strategic guidance.
Our Engagement Managers (EMs) understand clients and they understand the importance of data. EMs take our projects from handoff to delivery, keeping track of all the moving pieces along the way before providing insights (the “so what” behind data) to a client. Likewise, they are responsible for ensuring those clients are satisfied and that our projects come in on-time/on-budget. A great EM can form healthy relationships with clients, agencies of record (AORs), and internal teams, is an analytical thinker, and is able to manage projects successfully.
The EM is responsible for leading omnichannel insight projects across multi-brand engagements, focused on measuring the outcomes and optimizing consumer marketing initiatives of multiple pharmaceutical & healthcare clients. The ideal candidate will be tactful in their communication style and have an ability to provide a meaningful performance narrative from data with the support of their consultant teams. The EM acts as a brand expert as well as an internal liaison for the Omnichannel group to help identify opportunities to define process and product for consumer driven consulting projects.
• Primary owner for client analytics deliverables with ultimate responsibility for insight generation and pull through, client satisfaction, and thought leadership.
• Synthesize client expectations to create framework for project plans, identifying key performance metrics and ways of leveraging IQVIAs myriad data sources
• Manages both internal and external resources in the design, development, and delivery of client solutions
• Partner with Principal Consultant to ensure deliverables meet scope of work and support client success
• Work in tandem with Advanced Analytics and Project Delivery teams to evaluate best approach for addressing key client needs while identifying multiple paths to successful implementation
• Develop and manage Insight timelines for client deliverables including prioritization of consultant and sr. consultant team utilization/tasks
• Proactively mentors, coaches, develops junior resources, and shares subject matter expertise across the team
• Establish a culture of curiosity, continuous optimization, and innovation within the team to ensure ongoing insight generation as well as value creation for client engagements.
• Cultivate new business opportunities through the identification of follow-up work, new leads, and maintaining and strengthening client base.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 8-10 years of experience within marketing, media, analytics or other relevant fields
• 4-5 years of direct client engagement, managing stakeholder relationships
• Experience within consumer pharmaceutical marketing is preferred but not mandatory
• Hands on experience in delivering client facing analytics for Consumer initiatives with experience in traditional approaches such as marketing mix modeling as well as new approaches such as machine learning
• Experience with DTC marketing channels - digital, TV, paid search, social - ideally in the life sciences vertical
• Ability to synthesize complex concepts and simplify into meaningful discussions for client facing deliverables.
• Experience working with anonymized patient level data (APLD) is preferred
• High level understanding of media technology space and tagging
• Data visualization tool experience, e.g. interpreting data and creating presentations that tell a story
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs