Microsoft Corporation Director, Services Solution Strategy - FinServ in Cambridge, Massachusetts
We are seeking a thought leader in the Financial Services Industry who will inspire our customers’ digital transformation. Reporting to the General Manager, this role will Lead the Microsoft Services Solutions Strategy for Financial Services, focused on driving Modern Workplace and Security solutions.
Key accountabilities include:
• Provide thought leadership and insights, trends and challenges in the industry as the go-to person for Services Executives
• Liaise between the US Financial Services Industry team and our Global Services Industry lead to ensure Services is top of mind for key plays and work with the domain teams to come up with new offers to meet demand in the field
• Advocate for Microsoft Services in various events/conferences and demonstrate mastery of Banking/Insurance/Capital Markets
• Recommend & seek agreement to Sales Plays & Account Based Engagement (ABE) activities that the sales team will execute (including activities you will own), for target customer accounts prioritized by Area leadership in Services Go-To-Market plan
• Recommend & seek agreement to appropriate Sales Plays & Managed/Standard Offers to help sellers to grow Solution Area pipeline, for relevant accounts agreed with Sales
• Bring insight to inform planning, especially propensity insight, local market insight and Sales Plays & Managed/Standard Offers expertise
• Execute sales plays & ABE activities per plans agreed with Sales, orchestrating with appropriate stakeholders in Marketing & Operations (M&O), the Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) & Microsoft Services
• Facilitate creation & communication of customer assets
• Meet or exceed revenue & core priority targets, executing in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
• Financial Services Industry experience, executing recognized marketing and/or sales methods and processes.
• Deep knowledge of Capital Markets/Insurance/Fin Tech along with experience working with sales teams in the field to create demand, while also having Marketing and Program experience preferred
• Proven track record including business development and demand generation
• Demonstrable customer focus and analytical skills
• Marketing and/or Sales business development background with 10+ years of technology-related experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required and/or experience in relevant fields e.g.: Financial Services marketing and or sales, business, marketing, information technology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs