IQVIA Director of IT Program Management in Cambridge, Massachusetts
IQVIA R&DS IT Overview
The vision for R&DS Technologies is to become the market leader in digital R&D solutions. We own best in class teams delivering market leading digital R&D solutions focused on seamless and meaningful experiences and outcomes for patients, partners and people. Our team builds commercial products in the clinical technology space, and serves the world’s largest CRO with technology, tools and applications driving growth and productivity.
Manages the strategy, vision and roadmap for critical technology and/or data science product offerings, serving as the primary champion for product offering(s). Works with business stakeholders to help define a product offering, capturing key operational needs and success measures for the development efforts. Serves as the direct supervisor for multiple Product Managers and/or other staff members working on distinct projects.
• Collaborate with portfolio development teams: IT and Business Product Managers, IT Business Solutions Leads, and other key stakeholders ensuring that the business requirements are appropriately translated and detailed into actionable stories within the product backlog.
• Serves as a subject matter expert for the development team regarding key goals, and act as the primary liaison to the business, ensuring ongoing visibility to development progress.
• Defining the vision and success measures for prioritized product offering(s), in collaboration with business stakeholders
• Gathering and supporting prioritization of product requirements, providing recommendations, as appropriate
• Setting product direction for technology, UX, design, and product strategy
• Developing and managing project roadmaps for product offering(s), integrating the product strategy, inclusive of timelines, risks, and dependencies
• Driving product development by coordinating with global analytics and/or technology team members developing offering
• Driving financial management and benefit management for the portfolio
• Proactively identifying and addressing issues for development team, in order to avoid delays
• Support of product offering documentation requirements, including formal communication and presentations for business stakeholders and executive leadership
• Research and synthesize internal and external market requirements, market and technology trends along with a competitive analysis that feeds the product strategy & roadmaps
• Managing staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations, including addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems
• Appraising performance and guiding professional development
• Providing guidance and review of offerings-related activities, including scope of work, objectives, timelines, and quality of deliverables
• Mentoring and coaching in a quickly growing team that is key to delivering differentiating solutions for IQVIA
• Bachelor's Degree Life sciences or related field Req
• Master's Degree Life sciences or related field Pref
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including good command of the English language
• Strong leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics, with good judgment and ability to manage competing priorities
• Experience presenting to varying levels of leadership, with fluency in PowerPoint to support presentation needs
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and business stakeholders
• High-level understanding of technology, data science and/or machine learning concepts, with the ability to convey to non-technical audiences
• Understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures, including agile approach
• Ability to develop and champion robust business cases supporting the product(s)
• Demonstrated team leadership and mentoring skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs