Novartis Pharmaceuticals Director, Campaign Strategy in Cambridge, Massachusetts
2020 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space!
As the Director, Campaign Strategy you will set and lead all aspects of Newsroom above-brand campaign strategy for all identified priority audiences (internal and external). In this role, you will serve as a critical business liaison both within and outside of the Newsroom providing space for decision-making at the individual campaign level, identifying and mitigating roadblocks, merchandising campaigns and results, and driving story alignment.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Set and leads priority campaigns and projects for the Newsroom; and determines overall direction for audience engagement and activation
• Lead the development and implementation of campaign framework, narrative, messaging, and objectives in support of priority audiences in strong collaboration with partners and within the Newsroom
• Collaborate with senior communications leaders and franchise leads on above-brand content that supports and improves our product brands
• Oversee a department of campaign strategy associate directors who are responsible for managing the day-to-day implementation of specifically assigned priority campaigns across internal and external audiences
Director, Campaign Strategy
What you will bring to this role:
• Undergraduate degree required
• A Minimum of 2 years managerial experience, including hiring, developing, and motivating teams to perform at the highest level
• Track record of driving adoption of new insights and concepts, and developing novel campaign strategy approaches
• Advanced decision-making skills with shown ability to drive direction and alignment within a team and in collaboration with outside teams
• Experience leading campaigns/initiatives with audience-led precision
Position will Commensurate according to experience
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data, where you are empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Communications & Public Affairs
CAO - NIBR
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.