Amazon Web Services Digital Marketing Manager, AWS Training and Certification in Cambridge, Massachusetts
We’re looking for an experienced, results-driven digital marketing manager to support the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training and Certification Global marketing team in developing and activating digital campaigns focused on driving awareness and engagement with our training and certification services and solutions. In this role, you will be part of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training and Certification Digital Marketing Team. You will work to implement and champion best practices and new, innovative ideas, and at the tactical level to test and execute digital campaigns and iterate based on performance metrics. You will employ a heavy bias towards automation, always looking for opportunities to drive the optimal customer experience and internal efficiencies in a scalable way. You will own digital functions, processes, and templates. Our ideal candidate has a mind that is equal parts creative and analytical. This person will understand marketing technology and have experience working with cross-functional stakeholders to build multi-channel digital programs that drive business results. They will help manage, implement, and execute digital campaigns, with an emphasis on the successful build, launch, and analysis of email campaigns and landing environments. Ideal candidates are passionate about owning programs, testing and learning, and driving conversions to hit goals. The role will collaborate with many functional teams in AWS and Training and Certification including training delivery, business development, central marketing automation, field marketing and others.
Alternate locations for this role include Chicago, Boston, Dallas, NYC, and HQ2 (Arlington, VA).
Relocation to these offices from within the U.S. only.
· Maintains the day-to-day management and optimization of our email channel and digital operations including the development, QA, deployment, and reporting for Global Training and Certification campaigns.
· Collaborates with Global Campaign Leads, in-region Field Marketing managers, Events Marketing, Product Marketing, and other internal stakeholders to create the best digital experiences
· Drives and makes recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.)
· Implements the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns
· Develops and executes test plans across all digital channels
· Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best practices for email, social channels, paid media, and internal reporting
· Provides campaign performance, analysis and communicates and implements timely optimizations to drive results
· Manages the maintenance of a library of assets and campaigns including asset hierarchy, asset management, etc.
· Supports localization process for the campaign, including supporting Localization and Activation for international geographies.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 5+ years experience in digital or multi-channel digital campaign development with a heavy focus on automation.
· 3+ years experience operating in a Email Marketing Automation Platform (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
· Bachelor Degree in , economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study
· Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include digital advertising, lead nurture programs, live events, webinars, and social media
· Marketing Automation Platform experience, preferably Marketo with a Marketo Certified Expert certification.
· Hands-on experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo, Salesforce.com, Splashthat, and Qualtrics
· Experience with B2B marketing, specifically high-tech products/services
· Ability to work independently and autonomously
· Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills - comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions
· Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement
· Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills
· Demonstrable experience finding ways to drive operational efficiency
· Highly collaborative and has experience working cross-functionally and gathering requirements across business teams
· Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and has great attention to detail
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs