Microsoft Corporation Business Program Mgr, Rhythm of Connection, Customer Experience & Success in Cambridge, Massachusetts
With over 12,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of Microsoft’s end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects Microsoft’s ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customers’ expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
The Customer and Partner Experience team (CPE), within CE&S, plays a pivotal role in this journey and is responsible for advancing customer and partner satisfaction with Microsoft. We work with groups and roles across product marketing, engineering, sales, operations, services, and support, on the strategy and execution of key projects and programs that build accountability, guide company actions, and ensure delivery of improved experiences for customers and partners.
As the Program Manager in CPE, you will take on exciting and important customer and partner experience challenges, collaborating closely with key stakeholders across Microsoft’s market research teams, Worldwide Commercial Business (WCB), Global Sales, Marketing & Operations (GSMO), and Marketing groups. You will be a key member of the CPE governance and operations team, supporting CPE’s Rhythm of Connection (RoC), cross company relationship engagement strategy and execution, opportunity and issue management, and cross-company program management. This role calls for a balance of strategic thinking and tactical execution, cross-org collaboration, the ability to influence for results, and a propensity to get stuff done.
In this Position you will spend your time in the following areas:
• Build and maintain CPE RoC master schedules and workback plans
• Support the execution of the CPE RoC, including quarterly business reviews with Corp and field teams
• Support execution of key governance and ops programs including CPE’s Top Opportunity and Action program
• Manage various weekly/monthly team calls and lead the tracking and follow-ups of key actions
• Oversee SharePoint/OneNote and Teams sites and resources for the Governance and Ops team
• Support communication strategy and execution for the operations and governance team across Corp and field stakeholder teams
• Manage CPE opportunities/issues and lead company-wide initiatives/v-teams to drive process improvements and deliver improved customer experiences
• Capture best practices and ensure our key stakeholders across the company are informed/aware of other internal key initiatives and issues
• 5+ years of program management or business operations experience, leading high-performance cross-functional v-teams
• An applicable undergraduate degree or commensurate industry experience
• Customer centric with a strong passion for driving change and taking on big challenges
• Track record of cross-group collaboration and coordination at multiple levels of the company
• Business maturity and experience working with senior leaders
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with a strong appetite for ambiguity that can creating order out of chaos and clarity out of confusion
• Strong program orchestration and execution, with ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to quickly learn and synthesize complex topics and needs
• Superb attention to detail and accuracy in all deliverables
• Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint/Teams skills
• Deep understanding and experience with a broad set of Microsoft business groups a plus
• Experience working in or partnering with corporate sales, marketing, operations, and support (and associated processes) is a plus, as is working knowledge of sales / field roles and practices
• Experience with ADO a plus
Join us and be one who empowers billions! This is a rare and unique role that operates on a cross company scale! When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world. #CPE #BSP
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs